BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Hull City (h) 14/9/2021

46 minutes ago, Angry_Pirate said:

Heard it on excellent authority that he was at Brockhall on deadline week... and was royally mucked about. Hiding behind a failed medical.

Think he did fail a medical. Suggest you follow the player's progress on social media.

If he's back next weekend you may have a point but I think his problem was a bit more serious than that.

Just now, davulsukur said:

Not signing a striker is looking like an absolutely horrific decision.

Anyone who doesn't think we'll be in a relegation battle only needs to watch this.

It's a weak league overall, but it's likely a season of mid-table nothingness again.

A play off push should be possible, look at crap like Barnsley and Swansea last season.

• Like 1

Just now, Proudtobeblue&white said:

If Ben got injured in the next five minutes, who would lead the line. We look toothless as it is.

I guess McBride. 

Wouldn't mind seeing him get 20 mins.

So I've figured out Buckley is playing right wing. I'm a fan of his but he isn't a winger. We've got two wingers on the bench - Khadra and Butterworth. Wtf?

1 minute ago, gazzaa2 said:

It's a weak league overall, but it's likely a season of mid-table nothingness again.

A play off push should be possible, look at crap like Barnsley and Swansea last season.

We aren't scoring anywhere near enough goals for a play off push irrespective of who's in charge.

Edited by davulsukur

5 minutes ago, Bbrovers2288 said:

Truth is, all these players that we hope turn out well , they aren’t it. 

dolan

nyambe

brereton 

lenihan 

Rothwell

only one I think might make a step up at some point is travis 

I think Dolan will have a very good career. He makes a lot of mistakes but his raw materials are so good and he scores and creates goals at a very young age.

• Like 3