BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Fulham (h) - 3/11/2021

28 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

The LT, bless their soiled knickers, come out with this headline on 'The Day After' ....

''All change in boardroom at Blackburn Rovers home Ewood Park''

https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/news/19692636.change-boardroom-blackburn-rovers-home-ewood-park/

AND, I fell for the TwoHats trick

yeah! honestly don't know if they're just taking the P sometimes with the timing of headlines like that.

Oh well, I'm sure we'll get some kind of result at the weekend and then all will be forgotten by the 'ewood faithful' 🙄  sad but true unfortunately, I don't/can't really blame them at all though, it's the boardroom that are paid vast sums to act and make these decisions on ours and the clubs behalf not us.

11 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

I'd urge everyone to get down to Ewood and give Mowbray, Waggott ( if he can be bothered turning up for once) Venus and Lowe what for on Saturday irrespective of the result

I thin the man of integrity deserves that at this stage

It irks me that apologizing to the fans didnt even cross his mind last night. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, HowieFive0 said:

To be fair K Saturday is the perfect opportunity for all those that have stayed away due to Venkys ownership/Mowbray still in a job/ ticket prices etc etc  to come down to Ewood and voice their dissent whilst only putting £14-60 into their coffers.

It could be a very uncomfortable afternoon for Mowbray and the gang and the £14-60 ticket prices could now blow up in their faces with a volatile undercurrent on the terraces.

Could get a bit tasty come 4-50pm..

think i'll even drag myself down

• Like 2

What will actually be more effective, (and funnier), is a dire home support turnout on Saturday, in spite of Waggott’s cheap ticket initiative.

If I felt confident that the majority attending were going to give Mowbray and Waggott plenty, I’d go.

The reality is the Facebook, Kool Aid drinking zombies will still be in the majority who attend.

As others have said, these folk just make you feel worse about attending.

• Like 3

• Moderation Lead
21 minutes ago, HowieFive0 said:

To be fair K Saturday is the perfect opportunity for all those that have stayed away due to Venkys ownership/Mowbray still in a job/ ticket prices etc etc  to come down to Ewood and voice their dissent whilst only putting £14-60 into their coffers.

It could be a very uncomfortable afternoon for Mowbray and the gang and the £14-60 ticket prices could now blow up in their faces with a volatile undercurrent on the terraces.

I’m just speechless still, to be honest. 
(And that’s unusual for me!)

I may well change my mind, but last night is still raw and it still stings like a bitch tbh.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, tomphil said:

I dread to think what kind of contract he's actually on if they won't pay it up with only about 8 months to run.

Not that they even have the desire to but i'm sure he'd accept it now.

Ratty was on a million per year plus bonuses. If I remember correctly his championship salary wasn’t lower but actually a bit higher (and written into to contract when he took the job) - £1.2m, am I remembering that right?

A wages rise for relegation 🙄

Edited by booth

2 minutes ago, Angry_Pirate said:

I think the "Chileans of Instagram" are for once not just chatting about Brereton Diaz and are full Mowbray out too. 🤣🇨🇱

Be great to have a whole nation wanting a manager out. TM likes making history.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Wheelton Blue said:

Exactly @tomphil, it should have been a damage limitation exercise. 

We could have put everyone behind the ball and got away with a 4 nil score, but oh no, Mogga knows best.

The one I felt for last night was Edun. He got ripped to shreds, but Mowbray just let it happen.

It's a surprise more teams haven't tried this more often, as our left backs help is most often a striker playing left wing!

I'd be grateful for anyone who saw the game to explain what was happening here, for Wilson's first goal. after we went down to 10 men. It looks like a 3-3-3 formation.

ECA7.tmp.png

I've just seen the highlights and it is a really sorry sight. Rovers players were utterly lost and frightened, such that we had virtually everyone in the box trying to defend and we were still getting picked off with simple crosses. The absence of any meaningful structure in the team must go down as Mowbray's fault.

Edited by riverholmes
  • Like 4

I can’t believe they’ve labelled last nights game as highlights on the official rovers YT channel.

What’s more unbelievable is I watched it. It was worse then I remembered.

I’m so glad I missed the first half last night. How I wish I’d missed the second.

3 minutes ago, riverholmes said:

I'd be grateful for anyone who saw the game to explain what was happening here, for Wilson's first goal. after we went down to 10 men. It looks like a 3-3-3 formation.

ECA7.tmp.png

Classic Tony bullshit no idea ass head steal a wage anything goes and who cares I’m untouchable. That’s what I think was happening there.

Much like the weekend where we were coasting 2-0 then he went to a 9-0-1 formation and almost lost 3 points. And no one knows wtf was going through his head.

6 minutes ago, riverholmes said:

ECA7.tmp.png

Think this is what we were going for. It's the obvious set up when down to 10 men 😂

lineup (1).png

• Like 4

1 hour ago, HowieFive0 said:

I will be there for the first time this season. Its time the fans stood up as one. Time to call for Tonys head...

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, Sparks Rover said:

It's hard to imagine why players like Johnson and Lenihan couldn't organise them on the pitch into 2 banks of 4, compact and hard to get through....Brereton on his own up top and hopefully bagging on the break.

Are these funking professionals or what?  It's like none of them had ever played football before....shirking responsibility etc.  Yes Mowbray is a cock but also the so called seniors are just as crap.

Johnson was useless , but I don't think Lenihan was helped by Carter.  I would have him at fault for at least 3 goals

• Like 1