BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

January Transfer window 2022

4 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

Apart from alot more money, why would he want to join fourth division Bournemouth & Boscombe Athletic?

He'd get more money if he left it until summer and either we or they went up though. 

The rumour makes no sense.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, J*B said:

My WhatsApp’s and Twitter DMs are full of people saying the same thing here which hardly ever happens…

Rothwell has refused to travel with the squad and has asked to speak to “other clubs”. Mowbray furious. 

Surely it only takes one source for something to catch on. Especially when he is out injured as there is an element of fact to it if he's not available. Not that you are but some fans will be slating him now when at this stage it is just a rumour. 

In saying that, it'd be phenomenally disappointing if true. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, david brent said:

Thought it was “buuuuuuuullshit”?! 🤷‍♂️

Nothing personal, unleaded’s not usually wrong whereas I’ve not seen you post before!

17 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

Even if he doesn't go, these things unsettle players and usually affect their form. 

Great move by Bournemouth to unsettle one of our key in-form players

Why didn't we do the same to them? 

We have!!!

3 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

He'd get more money if he left it until summer and either we or they went up though. 

The rumour makes no sense.

Yes, why make a decision now. 

Wait to the summer and go to the Premier league. 

Hope no other players are enjoying their football now more than ever. Lol!

• Like 1

His missus is a Manchester WAG no links to the sleepy south at all! Cast your minds back to when we were after him from Oxford? Did he kick up a stink with them to get a move? No he was totally professional about it, not seen anything in his character to be anything other than professional!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, CambridgeRover said:

You cannot underestimate how much Rothell simply dislikes Mowbray. All the mismanagement, being dropped, weird interview comments have undoubtedly added up to this point. 

Tony's criticism help improve Rothwell.

Wasn't mismanagement, it was Joe not living up to his potential. 

This is the first year he has. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, CambridgeRover said:

You cannot underestimate how much Rothell simply dislikes Mowbray. All the mismanagement, being dropped, weird interview comments have undoubtedly added up to this point. 

££££££££££££££££££££££££

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Heinz said:

Posted one hour ago on his wifes instagram. Doesnt look in very much pain to me…

4A38FDF0-6BD1-4271-AF03-753EBF4C871E.jpeg

Is there some sort of hidden significance to him sharing a post on Instagram that I'm missing? 

Wasn't a crime last time I looked?

🤔

4 minutes ago, 1864roverite said:

His missus is a Manchester WAG no links to the sleepy south at all! Cast your minds back to when we were after him from Oxford? Did he kick up a stink with them to get a move? No he was totally professional about it, not seen anything in his character to be anything other than professional!

Facts and common sense not required please 1864.

Over-reaction, paranoia and hysteria only please!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Is there some sort of hidden significance to him sharing a post on Instagram that I'm missing? 

Wasn't a crime last time I looked?

🤔

Maybe not a crime but if taken in the last couple of hours ..it says ..hey everybody ..i aint playing tomorrow ...on the presumption the team are already in Bedfordshire.

Undermining us ..?

3 minutes ago, HowieFive0 said:

Maybe not a crime but if taken in the last couple of hours ..it says ..hey everybody ..i aint playing tomorrow ...on the presumption the team are already in Bedfordshire.

Undermining us ..?

That's reading rather too much into it isn't it?