BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

January Transfer window 2022

1 minute ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Great.

Let's get the stocks out and pelt him with rotten tomatoes then hang, draw and quarter him in front of the town hall.

A few days ago people were correctly saying that under no circumstances whatsoever should he be sold to our main rivals. 

Now some people seemingly can't wait to get rid of him.

IF he's not happy, (of which there's no evidence whatsoever anyway) then tough!

I think you need to get some fresh air ...

• Like 2

These sudden back aches are not a good sign …. Mowbray won’t be messed about … 2 games in a row now when he  knows Rovers need all hands to the pump ! Shocking from the player …. Unfair on the other players 

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, J*B said:

There’s something in this Rothwell rumour. I’m not 100% whether he’s asked to leave but he’s certainly not travelled. 

If he has asked to leave, that’s a proper see you next Tuesday move. Completely destabilises us at a critical time.

9 minutes ago, J*B said:

There’s something in this Rothwell rumour. I’m not 100% whether he’s asked to leave but he’s certainly not travelled. 

Don't do Instagram but told there's a family photo on his Mrs' account showing the family (including Joe)  enjoying some family time just an hour or two ago.

10 minutes ago, J*B said:

Has asked to be able to discuss a move. Not requested a transfer as such. 

3 minutes ago, unleaded said:

These sudden back aches are not a good sign …. Mowbray won’t be messed about … 2 games in a row now when he  knows Rovers need all hands to the pump ! Shocking from the player …. Unfair on the other players 

Ok no I’m worried.

My WhatsApp’s and Twitter DMs are full of people saying the same thing here which hardly ever happens…

Rothwell has refused to travel with the squad and has asked to speak to “other clubs”. Mowbray furious. 

• Like 2

Just now, HowieFive0 said:

So fucking what ...if he doesnt want to play for Rovers ..i dont want him to play for Rovers.

Upwards and onwards ..with those that do.

IF it's happened, which I still doubt, then there'd be far more value for Rovers in making him put the cones out in training for 6 months than allowing him to move to Bournemouth.

• Like 7

44 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

JFHC.

Just my opinion, same as the ones you spout.

Probably is B/S about him wanting to leave but if that changes no club wants someone there whose head has been turned.

Don't see what the issue you've got  with that to be honest. 

7 minutes ago, J*B said:

My WhatsApp’s and Twitter DMs are full of people saying the same thing here which hardly ever happens…

Rothwell has refused to travel with the squad and has asked to speak to “other clubs”. Mowbray furious. 

Are these sources legitimate or are they merely regurgitating the rumour off social media?

7 minutes ago, J*B said:

On the eve of a vital game, that's just brilliant (note to mods: sarcasm).

Apart from alot more money, why would he want to join fourth division Bournemouth & Boscombe Athletic?

Just now, RevidgeBlue said:

Are these sources legitimate or are they merely regurgitating the rumour off social media?

I don’t know anymore, who knows what is up for debate.

I know he’s definitely, 100%, not travelled. 
I don’t know if he’s injured or not. 
I don’t know if he’s asked for a transfer. 

I do know that there’s at least 5 people spinning the exact same story to me and none of them are linked. He’s not travelled, he’s not injured and he’s trying to push through a move this window. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jim mk2 said:

On the eve of a vital game, that's just brilliant (note to mods: sarcasm).

Apart from alot more money, why would he want to join fourth division Bournemouth & Boscombe Athletic?

Exactly. If story has any legs there's more to it.

4 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

IF it's happened, which I still doubt, then there'd be far more value for Rovers in making him put the cones out in training for 6 months than allowing him to move to Bournemouth.

No ..if it falls through ..keep him ..dont play him ..then release him back to the Championship... after getting promoted.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, J*B said:

I don’t know anymore, who knows what is up for debate.

I know he’s definitely, 100%, not travelled. 
I don’t know if he’s injured or not. 
I don’t know if he’s asked for a transfer. 

I do know that there’s at least 5 people spinning the exact same story to me and none of them are linked. He’s not travelled, he’s not injured and he’s trying to push through a move this window. 

Update: a good source now. Sounds like his agents playing dirty here. 

• Like 1