BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Birmingham (h) - 18/12/21

• Backroom

Sometimes you get a small group of players who just click at the right time. The maturation of Wharton, Buckley and Brereton alongside Khada and Van Hecke improving has given us a massive boost alongside our fairly solid regulars. I honestly never thought I'd see Mowbray's 3 at the back system working, but here we are. 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, DE. said:

Sometimes you get a small group of players who just click at the right time. The maturation of Wharton, Buckley and Brereton alongside Khada and Van Hecke improving has given us a massive boost alongside our fairly solid regulars. I honestly never thought I'd see Mowbray's 3 at the back system working, but here we are. 

after last season i could never see mowbray working and any other club he would surely have been potted!! but full credit to him and this young enthusiastic squad  . long time since i felt like this. long msy it last COYB.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DE. said:

It seems solid out, I thought it would effect our goal scoring but he’s really given the wing backs the freedom to push up and the lads in midfield are happy to run with the ball in the midfield n we transition up the pitch quickly which is great.

last 5 games 11 goals scored, 0 conceded (as long as we keep the clean sheet today)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, yankfan said:

Not sure how Dack fits in the side at the moment…maybe a second half sub if we need a goal? 

He doesn't. Bradley unlikely to be the same player again unfortunately

The Championship table looks surreal at present