BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Dingles

• Herbie6590 changed the title to The Dingles
2 hours ago, Sweaty Gussets said:

PNE V Burnley tonight.

This fixture always reminds me we've never played in Div 4, never applied for re-election, and have never been 90mins away from  non-league. 

The shame of it. 

10 minutes ago, rigger said:

And we never will be.

Character building events. Had some great times in Division 4.

Another game of domination of the ball without opening them up. It’s great but needs to be moved quicker at times. Credit to PNE for their defending though - and hitting us on the counter. Their goal came from a mistake by us again but after we scored they were the better team for 15 mins - we seemed a bit all over the place. Still it’s an away point and I’ll take that. We move on to Saturday and another tough looking game.

If Rovers and Burnley carry on playing as they currently are it’s going to be some game. The Dingles will have 90% possession and our average KM covered will be inline with a marathon as we chase them down. 

• Like 3

What is everyone's gut feeling regarding the ticket requirements to go to Burnley? Season ticket/membership are a cert, but 2 or 3 away games too do we think? Heard a few murmurs their fans are being turfed out of the Cricket Field for it (not surprised given some of the handbags in there this year vs Blackpool) but not sure what our allocation is. 

The 18-game package article says this:

"As well as being able to visit Ewood Park for the remainder of the Championship campaign, 18-game package holders will have priority access to home cup matches and for our away league fixtures, including those against our local rivals.

The priority access schedule is as follows:

Season Ticket holders + 1875 membership + away games
Season Ticket holders + 1875 membership
Season Ticket holders
18-game package + 1875 membership
18-game package
1875 membership
General sale"

From a purely selfish point of view I hope it gets to 'season ticket holders' only as I'm not an 1875 member nor have I been able to get to any away games yet (and probably won't before Burnley away).

On 15/09/2022 at 09:20, smiller14 said:

What is everyone's gut feeling regarding the ticket requirements to go to Burnley? Season ticket/membership are a cert, but 2 or 3 away games too do we think? Heard a few murmurs their fans are being turfed out of the Cricket Field for it (not surprised given some of the handbags in there this year vs Blackpool) but not sure what our allocation is. 

I’ve not heard this and there are quite a lot of season tickets sold in there so I’d be a bit surprised - though you are right about the handbags in there and against you guys it is bound to be worse, from both sides.

1 hour ago, longsiders1882 said:

I’ve not heard this and there are quite a lot of season tickets sold in there so I’d be a bit surprised - though you are right about the handbags in there and against you guys it is bound to be worse, from both sides.

Games like this are a shining beacon for people who want to unleash their inner dick head.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

We appear to have upset a few Dingles on the 'Bum Hole End' forum.🤣

Enjoy your big attendances indeed.

Be interesting to see where their gates would be if Pace and co gave the club over to an agency, treated the fans horrendously, took them down to league 1, fecked off back to America with zero f***s given, then showed zero ambition in getting them back to where they were when they bought the club.

Burnley have had an easy ride from their new owners so far, their fans may not be so kind if it continues to slide over the next decade.

Some Rovers fans will never come back to the club.

• Like 1

judging by the general feeling of all the rovers fans i know,the derby is everything this year,everyone is well up for it,going to be fierce,unpleasant and not one for granny or the kids,every headcase in east lancashire will be attempting to get a ticket,pretty sure we`ll be getting the whole cricketfield stand and the dingles will be getting the whole darwen end,minus the segregation