BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Cardiff (a) - 15/1/22 - 12.30pm kick off

I don't think I've watched a single Cardiff performance at all this season apart from when we destroyed them but Moore obviously is their standout player.

Knowing he's out if you look at the rest of their squad, it's very uninspiring. A togetherness from their group sitting deep without fans to get on their back to attack will make life difficult so I think an early goal is crucial to draw them out.

I'm confident we'll get the early goal through Buckley and go on to win 3-0 with Brereton and Rothwell adding.

Edited by Southside Rover

2 minutes ago, Southside Rover said:

I don't think I've watched a single Cardiff performance at all this season apart from when we destroyed them but Moore obviously is their standout player.

Knowing he's out if you look at the rest of their squad, it's very uninspiring. A togetherness from their group sitting deep without fans to get on their back to attack will make life difficult so I think an early goal is crucial to draw them out.

I'm confident we'll get the early goal through Buckley and go on to win 3-0 with Brereton and Rothwell adding.

I have been going to long to ever be confident of anything rovers.

• Like 4

I guess this is what Liverpool and Chelsea fans must feel like every weekend. Where every game feels vital and any dropped points feel like a blow.

I appreciate that is an unrealistic outlook to have, as we will drop points and lose games between now and May. It just feels good to have games that have real meaning about them again after years of nothingness. Let's keep it going lads. I fancy Khadra to do some damage today and Rovers to win 2-0.

• Like 8

The team is as I expected but I'm really surprised that Dolan isn't on the bench. There was no mention of injury yesterday and I consider him to be a far better option that Butterworth coming off the bench.

Edited by arbitro
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

Big game today. Obviously the defeat to Wigan was in the cup but we need to put that behind us and get back to winning ways now.

A classic Mowbray death spiral would be an unbelievable kick in the bollox to Rovers fans after such a promising first half of the season.

But it wouldn’t surprise me.

Rovers were poor against Wigan, even without the Pears drops. We need to snap out of that mindset and get back to the form of the previous weeks. If we turn up in the same frame of mind today we'll get beaten, and we need to take the chances when they come. When we're on top we need to score. Hoping for a win but not confident at all. Going for 2-2

2 minutes ago, Oldgregg86 said:

Sorry ruin the thread but does anyone know why I can’t buy a match day pass on the tv but can on my phone. This is my phone where it’s available but not on the tv

C70273B3-D027-4799-9C01-A07818A7F3E5.png

F8523993-B4EB-4144-9D09-E297A52118FF.jpeg

I don't know but they are funny about people watching streams on their tv's. Probably to deter pubs from showing them publicly.