BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v WBA (a) - Valentine’s Day 💙🤍

3 minutes ago, oldjamfan1 said:

Kaminski, van Hecke, Ayala, Wharton, Nyambe, Travis (c), Rothwell, Buckley, Brereton Diaz, Gallagher

Subs: Pears, Pickering, Johnson, Khadra, Dolan, Rankin-Costello, Hedges

Not happy if Buckley 'false 9' again.

Even so, that team should be strong enough to see off a ragtag bobtail WBA.

Money to be made here - Rovers' win at 7/2 is fantastic value, supplemented with a 3-1 scoreline at 54/1.

6 hours ago, bluebruce said:

I think Buckley, on the other hand, has been a fairly important part of our counter attacking. Dropping him for a defensive minded replacement reduces our ability to counter attack, meaning we risk just sitting back, with little ability to retaliate, potentially until our walls crack. If Dolan is fit enough for 90, he could be the most sensible replacement. Tbh I expect Buckley will start though.

Don't disagree but to be clear it wasn't my choice of lineup, just what I expected to see. Hopefully Gallagher has been practicing how to finish Giles crosses...

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, oldjamfan1 said:

Just copied and pasted it from the club site. They obviously missed Giles off the team sheet 😂

You would have thought that whoever posts, as a job, on the official site, would at least check that the information is correct before posting. Lets hope Bruce keeps an eye on the official site and organises his team accordingly.

Edited by rigger
  • Like 1

Gally has won his place for the effort he showed against Forest. 

It's not effort that he needs, it's composure, but as always, we'll back him now he's in the line-up. 

Composure, composure, composure, and we'll win, or at least secure a winning point. 

We just need to prevent West Brom suffocating BBD, but that is also down to his less effective recent movement. 

We are sooo due a performance. Strong bench again.

COYMB....

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Even so, that team should be strong enough to see off a ragtag bobtail WBA.

Who, even under their previous manager, have only lost  once at home and have by far the best home defensive record in the league.

• Like 1