BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

January Transfer Deadline Day 2022

4 minutes ago, FortressEwood said:

Mods, why are you allowing these social media screenshots to remain on here?

I would have thought it was because 99% of us have appreciated the sharing of the disgusting content. We need to know what's allegedly being said on our behalf...

• Like 5

• Moderation Lead
8 minutes ago, FortressEwood said:

Mods, why are you allowing these nasty social media screenshots to remain on here?

Because we are at work and aren’t on here 24/7 probably. Let me try and have a look in what remains of my lunch break….

• Like 2

2 hours ago, glen9mullan said:

Never a right or a wrong, things can change in a matter of seconds, especially if suddenly a Bournemouth player is heading to Rovers 

The bids been in for a while. Didn't think there was any chance of it being accepted.

Still can't see it.

• Backroom
4 minutes ago, FortressEwood said:

Mods, why are you allowing these nasty social media screenshots to remain on here?

Having them on here does not mean they are condoned. 

Quite the opposite, it's highlighting an issue that needs addressing. 

No point sticking our heads in the sand.

And maybe our fans seeing things like that might help encourage them to welcome JR back to the team and cheer him on the pitch, rather than the expected minority boos. Turn a negative into a positive and all that. 

• Like 4

• Backroom
2 minutes ago, garnersfags said:

I would have thought it was because 99% of us have appreciated the sharing of the disgusting content. We need to know what's allegedly being said on our behalf...

This. In the hope all normal thinking Rovers fans can reply to that idiots comment and make him look a right mug! 

• Like 5

Is Giles over the line yet or are Bournemouth gonna be nobs and try and sign him too?

Unfortunately this signing isn't getting the excitement it deserves if it gets done as its getting lost amongst the Rothwell drama!  We've not been as good since Pickering got crocked, Giles can remedy this and possibly more.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Ossydave said:

Is Giles over the line yet or are Bournemouth gonna be nobs and try and sign him too?

Unfortunately this signing isn't getting the excitement it deserves if it gets done as its getting lost amongst the Rothwell drama!  We've not been as good since Pickering got crocked, Giles can remedy this and possibly more.

Praying for Giles for left back/midfield cover, a midfielder and a good centre forward.

• Like 1

• Backroom
2 minutes ago, RoversClitheroe said:

wheres this foreign striker that was imminent?

This deadline day is ABSOLUTELY DEAD.

Someone make me happy and make up a rumour.

Assombalonga is on his way to Brockhall.

• Like 7