BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

January Transfer Deadline Day 2022

2 minutes ago, RoversClitheroe said:

wheres this foreign striker that was imminent?

This deadline day is ABSOLUTELY DEAD.

Someone make me happy and make up a rumour.

Here is some lightheartened banter from Viking FK regarding their 3 mill pound-rated star striker Berisha who has drawn interest lately.

https://twitter.com/vikingfotball/status/1488114306252218368?s=20&t=L_vbG0q4FNYbRBqbpB6pQw

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, RoversClitheroe said:

Liam Delap is currently in Blackburn's Pizza Hut with his agent, seen enjoying a Pepperoni with stuffed crust

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

The bids been in for a while. Didn't think there was any chance of it being accepted.

Still can't see it.

Assume this is the same player from your comment the other day in the closed thread...

image.png

4 minutes ago, RoversClitheroe said:

The stunt Joe Rothwell and TM pulled over the weekend was a genius move to unsettle the Bournemouth players. TM advised Parker that JR could play in any position but he's not as good a right-back as Gallagher. Every single Bournemouth player felt their position in the team was under threat and have now refused to play any further part in the league this season. Bournemouth are going about buying an entire new squad and their current players will happily take a wage drop to move to Rovers out of sheer spite. TM currently has his feet up at Brockhall with a lovely piece of lemon drizzle cake.  

• Like 7

• Moderation Lead
16 minutes ago, RoversClitheroe said:

Jennifer Lawrence just slid into my DMs inferring she wanted the D. Unfortunately, I’m on a second date tonight, so had to politely decline. I told her I know a bloke that would be perfect for her, so I passed on your details. 
She’s one persistent hun, so expect contact sooner rather than later!

• Like 4

Starting to have the same feeling as most deadline days for us, lots of talk but then nothing materialises! Hope we dont regret it later in the season, really would have liked a decent striker to come in to give Ben some competition like we should have done in the summer.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RoversClitheroe said:

Thanks for all the replies - Very fun.

I think we as a club have no money, hence the lack of signings, that 4m of Rothwells was what we needed to fund any transfers of real excitment.

We've spent £700,000 I think so far and wasn't the rumour that we were going to spend over a couple of million. I expect another couple of signings, one permanent the other a loan.

And I expect a few of ours to go out on loan.

Edited by booth