BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

January Transfer Deadline Day 2022

7 minutes ago, MarkBRFC said:

Covering all basis Bournemouth.

I think we'll only get Giles in, but we're still a midfielder and striker away from being able to stay the distance for the top 2 for me.

Not if everyone is fit but we get that many injuries.

Just now, alcd said:

No chance of Ejaria. He's under contract until 2024 and Reading's wage levels are way higher hence their problems with FFP. 

But he is only reportedly on 12.5 per week so he would fit into our structure.

They pay higher wages but doesn't mean every player they have wouldn't be within our budget

3 minutes ago, Miker said:

Giles is a very, very good signing. 3rd most assists in the league this season in a poor Cardiff side.

Giles and Zefuik are quality wing backs in this league. 

Agreed, couldn’t do much better. Brilliant wing backs.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, 47er said:

I did say in my post that the atmosphere within the squad has gone some way to getting us where we are now. It’s been commented on time after time on this board this season.

so suddenly it’s not a factor?

No, what I am saying is that one persons input to that atmosphere will not change the whole that much.

9 minutes ago, Miker said:

Giles is a very, very good signing. 3rd most assists in the league this season in a poor Cardiff side.

Giles and Zefuik are quality wing backs in this league. 

I agree. Giles had 9 assists in 1st half of this season at Cardiff. That must be most of their goals 🤣

We'll be fine if we play them at wing-back, and this provides quality cover in every defensive position. 

Hedges, and hopefully Davenport (if he stays) will provide cover until the return of BBD. 

Maybe one more decent forward, and we are sorted for a top six finish...

11 minutes ago, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

It shouldn't.  Where is the Armstrong replacement? 2 windows now.  Also we were told that incomings not related to Rothwell sale. 

We have a £20m replacement for Armstrong, in BBD.

The Arma money has allowed us to pay the wages of our Premier League and German loanees. And to resist any offers for our other top performers.

Many of us said that this window was about keeping the squad together, and we've done that.

All we can do now is get the whole of the town behind the lads for the promotion push, and pray TM sticks with the winning post-Fulham system.

I'm excited. 

Edited by garnersfags

Yeah Giles and zeefuik/nyambe at wing back would be superb. Even if it meant nyambe covering at centre back. We still need a striker and cover in midfield for me. It's time to shit or bust. I'd rather get fucked by ffp and all that comes with it then let this chance slip. Not my money l know 😂

2 minutes ago, Butty said:

Disgusting that some of our fans have been messaging Rothwell’s partner abuse on instagram. Come on lads we are better than that. 

B5B26B52-DE60-44D5-BA20-54C4BE31EFC9.png

Cannot abide this kind of thing at all. Absolute troglodytes. Totally braindead morons.

• Like 6

• Backroom

Strictly with hope:

With rumours abound that a Bournemouth player might be coming this way, what possibility that Bournemouth are (as Rovers' position was re: Rothwell) getting replacements in before allowing them to leave?

Lowe? Stanislas? Solanke? All of whom could fit Mowbray's wish for versatile forwards.