BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Millwall (h) - Saturday 19th February

2 minutes ago, speedies gonna get ya. said:

Not sure whether to set of or not. From Lancaster usually set off just after 1. Want to sett off earlier and take it steady. But waiting for result of pitch inspection.

We was just about to set off from Manchester, sat waiting in a McDonald's not wanting to set off just incase 

Who calls it off for road safety? The police I presume.

I presume the conversation is currently "We can get the game on with this pitch, but we can't announce the pitch is OK only for you to call it off due to the roads in 30 minutes time"

2 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

What’s like in Darwen ? Still snowing here in Rochdale but nothing like as bad as it was. Roads not too bad.

Its just light drizzle sleety rain now and the skies are much greyer rather than white like they were earlier. No idea what the roads are like.

Edited by Hasta

3 minutes ago, Uddersfelt Blue said:

Same here from Huddersfield. Don’t fancy the M62 trip 

It’s snowing here in Udders, but from my vantage point it’s not sticking. Fingers crossed for M62.

Edited by Gav

1 minute ago, Uddersfelt Blue said:

Same here from Huddersfield. Don’t fancy the M62 trip 

I have just done a return trip to Cleckheaton  over M62 about 45 mins ago now in Shawforth looking for best route in to Blackburn and waiting for pitch inspection outcome .Snow as eased here but heavy traffic at Haslingden at the moment