BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Fulham (a) - 5/3/22

Gonna say, Fulham 2 -1 Rovers.

The goal is only really because I think we will be very up for it and in a way the game has very little pressure as most won't expect us to get anything. It won't 100% surprise me if we sneak a draw, but I'm expecting defeat.

• Backroom
On 27/02/2022 at 14:41, chaddyrovers said:

great preview. 

Why change a winning team. I would stick with the same team 

Didn't Tony Gale play for Fulham before his time at West Ham then joined Rovers?

Not sure Nyambe would be much use on crutches to be fair!

Tough game. The team and Mowbray need to go with the right attitude from the off.

Head says a defeat but everything else says we owe them one after they pasted us 7-0.

Mowbray had "no plan" to deal with Mitrovic last time and it showed as we allowed him to run riot until they could afford the luxury of subbing him because they were out of sight.

So, let's hope he's done his homework this time and has actually put a plan in place. 

11 hours ago, bluebruce said:

Gonna say, Fulham 2 -1 Rovers.

The goal is only really because I think we will be very up for it and in a way the game has very little pressure as most won't expect us to get anything. It won't 100% surprise me if we sneak a draw, but I'm expecting defeat.

A few rovers supporters reckon were going to beat Fulham. In reality Fulham are the best team in the Championship and have the best striker in Modavich (pardon the spelling) with 33 goals going into March.A win would be a big boost, but I think snatching a point is more realistic.

1 hour ago, davulsukur said:

Tough game. The team and Mowbray need to go with the right attitude from the off.

Head says a defeat but everything else says we owe them one after they pasted us 7-0.

Mowbray had "no plan" to deal with Mitrovic last time and it showed as we allowed him to run riot until they could afford the luxury of subbing him because they were out of sight.

So, let's hope he's done his homework this time and has actually put a plan in place. 

Mitrovic will eat Van Hecke for breakfast. If Ayala is fit he's got to play I think.

I have received a request from Sky Sports for a fan they can film at the Fulham game as below.

We're looking to film some confident travelling Blackburn fans that will be attending the away fixture against Fulham this Saturday 05/03/22. 

Can you let me know if any of your contingency is travelling to Craven Cottage so that we can possibly meet with them? 

If anyone is interested in doing this please send me a pm.

1 hour ago, only2garners said:

I have received a request from Sky Sports for a fan they can film at the Fulham game as below.

We're looking to film some confident travelling Blackburn fans that will be attending the away fixture against Fulham this Saturday 05/03/22. 

Can you let me know if any of your contingency is travelling to Craven Cottage so that we can possibly meet with them? 

The TV usually pick the dopiest looking Rovers fans to interview.

8 hours ago, Geoff66 said:

A few rovers supporters reckon were going to beat Fulham. In reality Fulham are the best team in the Championship and have the best striker in Modavich (pardon the spelling) with 33 goals going into March.A win would be a big boost, but I think snatching a point is more realistic.

A win would require a goal. I’m not betting on us scoring. 

2 hours ago, bluebruce said:

It says they want confident fans, so in this case the two requirements should align nicely...

Confident in that won't bottle it on TV or think we are going to win type of confidence?

Nyambe will be a big miss for us, ZF just doesn't have the same defensive ability to stop crosses coming in from the left to feed Mitrovic. I'd play Lenihan in his position instead

I fancy us to catch Fulham on the break and this is a winnable game if we can keep it tight at the back. 

Optimism isn't natural when it comes to Rovers though. 

21 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

Nyambe will be a big miss for us, ZF just doesn't have the same defensive ability to stop crosses coming in from the left to feed Mitrovic. I'd play Lenihan in his position instead

I fancy us to catch Fulham on the break and this is a winnable game if we can keep it tight at the back. 

Optimism isn't natural when it comes to Rovers though. 

I was thinking the same regarding Lenihan Jim but the ginger bread man is still injured so we’ve no spare centre halves.

36 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

I was thinking the same regarding Lenihan Jim but the ginger bread man is still injured so we’ve no spare centre halves.

A friend and I were considering whether it was worth swapping Nyambe and Lenihan after Ryan's outstanding centre back game but I guess that's academic now.

11 hours ago, davulsukur said:

Breaking his legs in the first five minutes should deal with that.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, only2garners said:

I’ve had plenty of volunteers now. Thanks all.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Proudtobeblue&white said:

Last 10 games, form guide, Fulham first, we are sixteenth, just putting it out there.

Last 1 game, we are joint first 😉