BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Reading (a) - 20/3/22

15 minutes ago, BigBar said:

Screenshot_2022-03-19-14-03-47-449_com.sec.android.app.sbrowser.jpg

That's an improvement in personnel IMO, but not sure about the formation change. I know it worked in one half last match, but our problem first half wasn't particularly our system, but the personnel used at the top end of it, which changed at half time too.

I think we should be sticking with the 5 at the back, and using 4-3-3 as our plan B for now. And never ever considering using Johnson as a false 9 or any other such dumbfuckery.

Also thought Nyambe was meant to be back...we will see how Lenihan does for a whole game as a RB.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Depends where you are.

If in a country that has it on TV then its not available for that country on RoversTV.

* RoversTV is not showing me a 10 quid match pass. It should as I'm in a 'dark' country. Their loss, I can get the game anyway.

Thanks , yeh I use a vpn but is not showing it this time . Tried espn+ subscription but can't 

11 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Can't drop Lenihan, Van Hecke and Wharton but Lenihan can fill in there and Thats the way I would go can I want to play 4 at the back

You can drop anyone if they're no longer playing in their natural position. I wouldn't have moved to 4 at the back either. But as it stands, we have, and Mowbray has gone with the shoehorn technique for the millionth time. Not that Nyambe was available in the end it seems.

(Unless he was named on the bench initially so that Lenihan could play RB and Nyambe told him to go fuck himself...I'm kidding before anyone reacts, not that I'd blame him)

25 minutes ago, moerpho said:

Can’t really complain if the LET has the correct formation. Has Gally in the middle with Dolan and Khadra on the sides.

What's the betting the LT turns out to be more tactically astute than TM and we see one of the little lads in the middle, or at RB....

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, BigBar said:

Screenshot_2022-03-19-14-03-47-449_com.sec.android.app.sbrowser.jpg

Would rather have Buckley playing at RWB than Johnson as a false 9.

Big game for Gallagher, if he plays like he did second half at Derby, well...it would probably help if he;s central.

Who's Brown?

7 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

You can drop anyone if they're no longer playing in their natural position. I wouldn't have moved to 4 at the back either. But as it stands, we have, and Mowbray has gone with the shoehorn technique for the millionth time. Not that Nyambe was available in the end it seems.

(Unless he was named on the bench initially so that Lenihan could play RB and Nyambe told him to go fuck himself...I'm kidding before anyone reacts, not that I'd blame him)

or Nyambe isn't fit enough to be part of the squad. 

Lenihan can play right back and I want to play 4 at the back and its allows another attacking player in the final third and we should be pressing from the front. 

22 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Hopefully it 4-2-3-1 formation and set up like this

Kaminski

Lenihan Van Hecke Wharton Giles

Travis Rothwell

Dolan   Buckley   Khadra

Gallagher

Might be too sensible for Mowbray but at least Giles won't be playing as a forward.

Strong line-up. 

Surely Giles and Buckley will be wing-backs. 

Obviously concerned about JB defensively, but glad it looks like a progressive line-up. 

We need to dominate from the 1st whistle, and bring Dack on, if we have to, on 70 min. 

Could be Giles at right wing for all we know, but hope TM has accepted that he's better from the left. 

Think it will be a good game, Reading will come at us. 

52 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Depends where you are.

If in a country that has it on TV then its not available for that country on RoversTV.

* RoversTV is not showing me a 10 quid match pass. It should as I'm in a 'dark' country. Their loss, I can get the game anyway.

Rovers TV video stream available in Japan, so looks like season subscribers in EFL dark countries probably have it available today.

Edited by perthblue02
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

That's an improvement in personnel IMO, but not sure about the formation change. I know it worked in one half last match, but our problem first half wasn't particularly our system, but the personnel used at the top end of it, which changed at half time too.

I think we should be sticking with the 5 at the back, and using 4-3-3 as our plan B for now. And never ever considering using Johnson as a false 9 or any other such dumbfuckery.

Also thought Nyambe was meant to be back...we will see how Lenihan does for a whole game as a RB.

Have to see if Gallagher is played wide again.  That nonsensical quote from TM after last match about Salah playing wide and scoring goals as if that’s sone sort of comparison is Gallagher was mind boggling