BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Reading (a) - 20/3/22

1 minute ago, Angry_Pirate said:

Dack for Buckley, change to a fucking back 4, Giles left wing, Dolan right wing, Gallagher 9.

So simple. Everyone (bar one) can see it.

exactly the way we should have started IMO. 

No need to over complicated Mowbray. Keep it simple 

• Like 2

• Backroom

Dismal first half, again. Turns out beating a rubbish Derby team wasn't a sign of the corner being turned after all. 

Reading are poor too so we still have a chance to take the three points in the second half. A shame that we seem to be back to square one performance wise though.

• Like 1

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Not really Bbrovers for me. Its ain't that bad but Derby 1st performance was one of the worst performance I've seen. 

I'm listening to today game on BBC Radio Lancs. Will watch the full game on Rovers TV tomorrow 

First half is like the Derby 1st half performance but the difference is Kaminski has kept it at 0-0.

I can only hope that TM comes out in the second half and sulks for 45 minutes whilst the team wins the game.

• Like 1

The usual suspects not turning up again: Rothwell cruising to the end of his contract exchanging backward and sideways passes; Dolan and Buckley schoolboys; Gallagher back to his soft pansy, back on his heels best, despite playing much more centrally. But for Kaminski we’d be 0-4 down.

• Like 1

Wow what a half? How is Reading now 4 or 5-nil up? Kaminski and the Reading strikers are keeping us in the game.

For the first time in a while, our 3 CBs are horrible. Can't seem to win any headers.

Buckley, back to the old flashy pony. Lost the ball in dangerous positions.

Rothwell, shouldnt even bother to turn up.

Dolan some spark here and there but nothing much.

Horrible half. Only Kaminski deserve any credit.

• Like 1

Since Khadra has gone off we have looked all over the place. Giles as RWB not working at all.  Kaminski has been tremendous.

On the positive side introduction of Dack should allow us to reshuffle into a 4231 that suits the players on the pitch better. 

Kaminski

Lenihan      Van Hecke     Wharton    Pickering

Travis      Rothwell

Dolan            Dack             Giles

Gallagher

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

Sheff Utd 3 points in the bag, Luton the form team and Bournemouth both ahead

The only saving grace is Millwall losing

Why are people even putting Bournemouth in the picture?? You don’t seriously think we can catch them? Besides they’re playing hudds? You do know they’re Below them & above us…Bournemouth winning is a positive.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BlueBro said:

Surely not even Mowbray can be outwitted by Ince? 

Fortunate to be still in it. In the battle of management no hopers, Ince is coming out on top. What a pathetic first half......sort it out Mowbray, like you allegedly did midweek....or better still have another massive sulk and butt out of it.

Edited by BlueBro
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Exiled in Toronto said:

The usual suspects not turning up again: Rothwell cruising to the end of his contract exchanging backward and sideways passes; Dolan and Buckley schoolboys; Gallagher back to his soft pansy, back on his heels best, despite playing much more centrally. But for Kaminski we’d be 0-4 down.

Rothwell is too deep, Buckley is too far forward, Gallagher is wide, Giles is on the wrong side, Dolan is the smallest guy on the pitch expected to be lone striker and play a wide role at the same time.

I'm not sure why anything else is expected other than a poor performance.

• Like 5

Just now, BankEnd Rover said:

Why are people even putting Bournemouth in the picture?? You don’t seriously think we can catch them? Besides they’re playing hudds? You do know they’re Below them & above us…Bournemouth winning is a positive.

Yep, you're right there

Eyes down for another 45 minutes of agony

• Like 2

We are playing like a side who have just been relegated.

Reading smell blood, and some poor finishing and good goalkeeping keeping us in it.

Errors all over the park.

Gallagher again ineffective, still think he is better from the bench.

Aint got a clue what formation we are playing or who is playing where. So disjointed.

Positive 0-0 so still in game

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Not really Bbrovers for me. Its ain't that bad but Derby 1st performance was one of the worst performance I've seen. 

I was considering saying similar, as our general play is a bit more energetic and so on. But defensively we are an absolute shambles today, Reading should be a few up really.

• Like 1