BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Which utterly brilliant manager will we be delighted to welcome next?

19 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

LT today: ''I’m not playing the emotional game, but it is nice to be able to take your kids to school, drop them off, take your wife out for lunch and then go and pick them up. Do normal stuff that you don’t do when you’re in this job. To be able to do normal things is good.''

A lifestyle a bit like most of the population would like ........... if they had a choice.

I like the 'but', so Mowbray.

What a fucking lemon. 

• Like 7

31 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

LT today: ''I’m not playing the emotional game, but it is nice to be able to take your kids to school, drop them off, take your wife out for lunch and then go and pick them up. Do normal stuff that you don’t do when you’re in this job. To be able to do normal things is good.''

A lifestyle a bit like most of the population would like ........... if they had a choice.

I like the 'but', so Mowbray.

Manager of Blackburn Rovers interview Q & A:

Q. So Tony, in your own words how committed to the job will you be?

A. it is nice to be able to take your kids to school, drop them off, take your wife out for lunch and then go and pick them up.

Crazy talk. 30th June is far too long IMO.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Does anyone know anything about Dundee United head coach Tam Courts? 

All I know he favours 4-3-3 formation and he has brought through 15 players from their academy into their first team squad. 

don`t know anything about him,though dundee utd have had historically a fantastic youth policy

37 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

It’s a poor show that we’ve come to the last match of the season and not a peep out of the Chicken Chokers.

I expect they still want Mowbray in charge for the play off games they think we're taking part in next week. 

7 minutes ago, Tricky said:

I expect they still want Mowbray in charge for the play off games they think we're taking part in next week. 

Well they didn't know you could get relegated from the Premier League....maybe they think we are still in it?

4 hours ago, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

So he should be. Ideal for him - close to his family.  If he wasn't interested then clearly the family angle he's been trotting out  is pure bollocks. 

I've always been under the impression that Mrs Mowbray encourages Tony to take these jobs that are far away...

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Hasta said:

Also confirms the club is run like a basket case.

Wasn’t a problem for him for 5 years, also says he’d have stayed if offered a new deal earlier in the season. Bye Tony; take the other 2 muppets on the bench with you.

• Backroom
1 minute ago, cesus said:

Its almost like Tony and Waggott have just realised have just realised they haven't won the Nigerian lottery and it was all a scam.

Financially the pair of them hit a pretty big jackpot even if it's come to an end now. 

• Like 3