BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

2022/2023 Pre Season Thread

14 minutes ago, J*B said:

Update - he hasn’t. He looks lost, physically not strong enough but perhaps most importantly Ayala has had to explain every single thing to him so far. It’s like he hasn’t played football before. Release him on a free, he has no future here. 

it`s obvious to anyone who has any footballing nouse,he`s never going to make it at this level,i have no idea why he`s still here

• Like 1

Markanday looks good. Travis playing well. Kaminski, Wharton and Ayala playing well. Brereton doing a lot with not much success. Gallagher playing 9 but not getting much. The rest… meh. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, matt83 said:

Well no one else has said it so I’ll be the first. This is fucking abysmal. 

I'm obviously not there, but I'm sure JDT is quickly finding out that neither Brown or Pickering can be played as WBs at this level. Neither is athletic enough. 

7 minutes ago, matt83 said:

With zero activity in the transfer market and the fact this is bloody grim can someone reassure me that in 1994 we lost every friendly.

We lost every friendly leading up to the 94/95 season Matt 👍🏻