BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

2022/2023 Pre Season Thread

3 hours ago, RoversClitheroe said:

Did Dundee have Faisal El Bakhatoui? Absolutely loved him when he came to Rovers for a trial

Only for a season in between his stints at Dunfermline.

On 20/06/2022 at 18:38, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

Joined the lengthy Ewood queue at 5:00am.. sold out signs were up at 11:00am.

I went to the first round tie away in Sofia and was therefore guaranteed a ticket, but only found that out, after they were sold out.

Luckily one of the players found out and gave me and my mate his complimentary tickets.

Great night up there and we were unlucky to lose. second leg was a comedown though.

1 hour ago, rigger said:

50/50 chance of being right.

How? Surely the % chance of that being right are much lower? There's 4 50/50's there.

6 minutes ago, JoeH said:

How? Surely the % chance of that being right are much lower? There's 4 50/50's there.

No, because if you are away the first game, you are always home the last. Same if you are home on boxing day, you are away on new years day.

Edited by rigger
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, rigger said:

No, because if you are away the first game, you are always home the last. Same if you are home on boxing day, you are away on new years day.

Seems to have worked that way in the last few years.

Before that though i remember plenty of times where we were at home first and last day, and also away first and last too.

Over Christmas you are correct it always works out alternate on boxing/new years day.

21 minutes ago, MarkBRFC said:

Seems to have worked that way in the last few years.

Before that though i remember plenty of times where we were at home first and last day, and also away first and last too.

Over Christmas you are correct it always works out alternate on boxing/new years day.

I don't remember that, I can't remember it happening too many times in the last 50 years, but that may just be my memory. My original post was a quip. Not really a topic for in-depth discussion.

Edited by rigger

1 hour ago, rigger said:

I don't remember that, I can't remember it happening too many times in the last 50 years, but that may just be my memory. My original post was a quip. Not really a topic for in-depth discussion.

Last time we were home first and last day was the 15-16 season.