BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Jon Dahl Tomasson - Officially No Longer Our Head Coach

4 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

i think we`ll see a few changes on saturday and a few names who will never play in the blue and white halfs again,the only positive last night was jdt now knows who is`nt good enough and who will let you down when the going gets choppy,no names,i think we can all work out who they are

I agree entirely but our squad isn't big enough to throw the dross out.

Time Morton got a regular place.

1 hour ago, tomphil said:

New manager bounce at the start obviously and still early days however....

I can confidently say these tactics he's employing will NOT work out well in this league it just plays into opposition hands. 

After the Swansea victory I wrote to a Leeds supporting friend that our tactics we're like Ali's rope a dope.

We were absolutely battered but broke away three times.

It seems only our luck has changed, we don't know what to do with the ball except give it away ad nauseum.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, JohnD said:

After the Swansea victory I wrote to a Leeds supporting friend that our tactics we're like Ali's rope a dope.

We were absolutely battered but broke away three times.

It seems only our luck has changed, we don't know what to do with the ball except give it away ad nauseum.

I get his tactics. We just don’t have the quality to Fulfil. I think he realises the quality he has is poor…Hence his frustration on transfers….I feel Rothwell & JDT would of worked wonders together. 

2 minutes ago, BankEnd Rover said:

I get his tactics. We just don’t have the quality to Fulfil. I think he realises the quality he has is poor…Hence his frustration on transfers….I feel Rothwell & JDT would of worked wonders together. 

Any game plan around counter attacking relies on pace.  We have none.

We lost Armstrong and Rothwell who both had it and replaced them with er, erm.

1 hour ago, davulsukur said:

Interesting.

Was the response "ask Gregg"

On one hand I'm hearing (via various social media routes) that GB ain't doing any interviews until the window shuts....yet JDT tells anyone asking to ask GB.....

It's either a fundamental breakdown in communication or JDT is pissed off with GB.  Either way its not a.good sign considering the results recently.

• Like 2

On 20/08/2022 at 21:52, Proudtobeblue&white said:

Sad to say, leading Rover's team under this shambles is a poisoned chalice. JDT perhaps didn't realise what a shit show he has come into. I fear a Lambert, he will be gone soon.

Makes you wonder doesn't it.

How bad for a new and enthusiastic young Manager to be put in this situation.Make no mistake,it appears we are as dysfunctional and rudderless from the top as ever.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sweaty Gussets said:

Lovely smile, charming guy, but completely out of his depth, unfortunately. 

You’ve posted some rubbish this week but that just about takes the biscuit. 

The guy needs backing, the owners are once again failing to support the manager, nothing new here…

Venkys out.

Edited by Gav
  • Like 3