BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Premier League 22-23

37 minutes ago, Darrenbot said:

Gerrard and Lampard are proving a great player do not automatically make a great manager,they could be going into the Keane slot of World class player/Non league manager

Not exactly a new phenomenon either... Tony Adams and Ally McCoist also come to mind.

13 minutes ago, RoverDom said:

Richarlison showboating and then getting floored by a Forest play is my favourite thing I've seen today.

Richarlison makes it so easy to dislike him. His earlier antics when he tried to play as he thought he could get the ball, realised be couldn't and went down holding his nuts. It was good though when Johnson smashed him and Williams dropped on top of him essentially for being a prick.

35 minutes ago, roverandout said:

Its going to be between haaland and kaneΒ 

With the amount of chances City make i can see Haaland getting close to 40 league goals this season,unless Pep leaves him out to rest him a few times.

• Like 3

What is the hype around Gordon - Β£25m plus two of the most sought after youngsters in football, what is going on? Seems bang average to me

Screenshot 2022-08-29 at 11.23.20.png

Edit: maybe Chelski doing Lampard a favour? I'm stumped otherwise

Edited by jny
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, chaddyrovers said:

Gordon is going to be quality player and the last thing he should do is move to Chelsea. Stay at Everton playing every week and develop under Lampard there

You can't possibly believe that he is worth the eye watering fees rumoured.

He is bang average, if he wasn't English he wouldn't be worth Β£10m.

If he went to Chelsea, he is worse than all of their current wingers.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Gordon is going to be quality player and the last thing he should do is move to Chelsea. Stay at Everton playing every week and develop under Lampard there

if he stays at everton he just might end up in the championship,if he has any sense he`d get away pronto,think he`s a good player,a throwback to the hard working,straight forward running wingers of the past

38 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

You can't possibly believe that he is worth the eye watering fees rumoured.

He is bang average, if he wasn't English he wouldn't be worth Β£10m.

If he went to Chelsea, he is worse than all of their current wingers.

I think he is very good player and rated him highly.Β 

Chelsea isn't the right club for him to move to and I would staying at Everton is the right move.Β 

16 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

if he stays at everton he just might end up in the championship,if he has any sense he`d get away pronto,think he`s a good player,a throwback to the hard working,straight forward running wingers of the past

I don't see them going down at all

• Like 1

1 minute ago, chaddyrovers said:

I think he is very good player and rated him highly.Β 

Chelsea isn't the right club for him to move to and I would staying at Everton is the right move.Β 

I don't see them going down at all

bournemouth are already doomed,but the other two places are up for grabs,forest and fulham look to have enough to survive,the only reason everton will probably survive is the fact that lampard will most likely get the boot and they`ll bring in someone better,if they keep faith in him then they will go down i think

2 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

bournemouth are already doomed,but the other two places are up for grabs,forest and fulham look to have enough to survive,the only reason everton will probably survive is the fact that lampard will most likely get the boot and they`ll bring in someone better,if they keep faith in him then they will go down i think

I think Lampard will have them mid table which I think is a good season for them in Lampard first full season. I rated Lampard as manager.Β 

Β 

2 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

I think Lampard will have them mid table which I think is a good season for them in Lampard first full season. I rated Lampard as manager.Β 

Β 

You do have a soft spot for Everton. They'll struggle. They need Calvert-Lewin but he's turned into glass.

Although swapping Gordon for Broja and Gallagher will help. Barmy that Chelsea would think about letting Gallagher go. Chelsea have Ziyech, Pulisic, Sterling, Hudson-Odoi, Mount, and even Havertz who all play like Gordon. They need a central striker.Β 

Β 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, speeeeeeedie said:

You do have a soft spot for Everton. They'll struggle. They need Calvert-Lewin but he's turned into glass.

Although swapping Gordon for Broja and Gallagher will help. Barmy that Chelsea would think about letting Gallagher go. Chelsea have Ziyech, Pulisic, Sterling, Hudson-Odoi, Mount, and even Havertz who all play like Gordon. They need a central striker.Β 

Β 

I'm not surprised that Chelsea want to let Gallagher.Β 

For me, Gordon is number 10/left side of front 3. I don't get why Chelsea want him when they need a number 9 striker. I was surprised they didn't go for Richardlison before he went to Spurs. I think they should go for Ivan Toney from Brentford.Β 

• Backroom

Gordon isn’t great from what I’ve seen, reminds me of Butterworth (obviously better) - maybe just because he looks a bit like him but often seems busy but without finishing much; bit greedy too

9 hours ago, jny said:

What is the hype around Gordon - Β£25m plus two of the most sought after youngsters in football, what is going on? Seems bang average to me

Screenshot 2022-08-29 at 11.23.20.png

Edit: maybe Chelski doing Lampard a favour? I'm stumped otherwise

It makes no sense. Boja and Gallagher are twice the players (yes no pun intended) that Gordon is. Scattergun approach from Chelsea and desperationΒ