BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Premier League 22-23

• Backroom

Goes without saying it’s stupidly early but Liverpool 4 points behind City already isn’t ideal for them especially with 2 games they’d have expected to walk through 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

Liverpool way off the pace.

It reminded me of their 2020. Injuries, loads of pressure yet no clear chances, concede on the break, Nat Phillips playing. They were miles better after Nunez got sent off. 

Joe Gomez looked very good when he came on. I've always rated him. He would have played for England in World Cup 2018 but got injured. He has a chance to play for the next few weeks, I hope that he grabs it.

16 hours ago, Tom said:

Goes without saying it’s stupidly early but Liverpool 4 points behind City already isn’t ideal for them especially with 2 games they’d have expected to walk through 

I agree. It's not outlandish to say that Liverpool may have to beat City twice if they want to win the league.

49 minutes ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Perhaps the craziest fee of the summer yet...Forest signing Gibbs-White in a deal which could eventually reach 44.5 million.

Yes, the decimal point is in the correct spot.

There have been some ridiculous fees over the last few years, but that has to be the maddest I can remember.

Bring back the days where Zidane was the most expensive player in the world for almost a decade at £46m.

• Like 2

• Backroom
1 hour ago, Norbert Rassragr said:

I read the Forest owner is a shipping magnate with a shady past. I can't remember exactly what he is accused of doing in Greece, but 10 witnesses relating to his case seem to have died, possibly murdered.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/newrepublic.com/amp/article/159252/noor-one-vampire-ship-heroin-turkey-greece-corruption-scandal

I did not know about all this.

Sounds like he's one of the most dangerous and powerful gangsters in Europe...allegedly. 

Fit and proper person surely in no doubt. 🤔

It's stories like this that leave me with little sympathy for those crying foul over Newcastle and SA.

Football is rife with shady characters and organisations, some that inflict untold misery on populations.

If we're going to call out one, we need to call them all out.

Not just pick the one that is richest or looks like being most successful. Sour grapes tends to undermine a moral crusade imo. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Silas said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/newrepublic.com/amp/article/159252/noor-one-vampire-ship-heroin-turkey-greece-corruption-scandal

I did not know about all this.

Sounds like he's one of the most dangerous and powerful gangsters in Europe...allegedly. 

Fit and proper person surely in no doubt. 🤔

It's stories like this that leave me with little sympathy for those crying foul over Newcastle and SA.

Football is rife with shady characters and organisations, some that inflict untold misery on populations.

If we're going to call out one, we need to call them all out.

Not just pick the one that is richest or looks like being most successful. Sour grapes tends to undermine a moral crusade imo. 

Was this story not posted a few days ago or am I having deja vu?

3 hours ago, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

Perhaps the craziest fee of the summer yet...Forest signing Gibbs-White in a deal which could eventually reach 44.5 million.

Yes, the decimal point is in the correct spot.

you can get a top class midfielder from the continent for half that,absolutely mental fee,is cooper really in charge of recruitement???

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Norbert Rassragr said:

Could all these transfers be a form of money laundering I wonder? How much say does Colin Cooper have in all of this? 

It's all evidence that football is really corrupt and any dodgy person can use the Great British Washing Machine.

If it money laundering they must have a different washing machine to the one the chicken chokers have.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Norbert Rassragr said:

Could all these transfers be a form of money laundering I wonder? How much say does Colin Cooper have in all of this? 

It's all evidence that football is really corrupt and any dodgy person can use the Great British Washing Machine.

Probably not a lot. Forest's manager is called Steve Cooper 😉

15 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

casemiro keen on a man utd move,i bet he his,everyone on the old trafford gravy train,earn a fortune in the man utd retirement complex for washed up footballers🤣

Modric and Kroos to McFred. I guess that we'll find out how good he is.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, roversfan99 said:

English club that includes a Frenchman, a Colombian, a Welshman, a Korean, a Swede, a Croatian, a Brazilian, a Uruguyan and a Dane in the line up?

A bit different. It's expected that clubs have numerous nationalities.  Wolves have 11 Portuguese players and 2 English players.  They're buying from the Portuguese Market.  Something wrong with that