BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Premier League 22-23

1 minute ago, ItsRoverZ said:

Your aloud to hair pull now according to VAR ..criminal nothing came of romero pulling cucarella's hair ..then they score seconds after ..VAR even checked it!!

Also the blatant hack on Havertz prior to Spurs first. Ok it was a few seconds before and upfield but not given and Spurs go on to score with Richarlison probably offside too and definitely obstructing the keepers view.

The officials had a bit of a mare.

Kane invisible then he scores.

I wanted  a Chelsea win but for Conte to plant Touchy

6 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

This you?

already explained what I meant so please move on Matty. 

1 hour ago, roversfan99 said:

Timo Werner?! Would a non scoring striker have helped?

Their best season since Ferguson was under Mourinho who also finished 2nd but also won 2 trophies for them.

One thing I think they need to do is stop trying to involve Alex Ferguson in any way. He was such a good manager but his constant presence creates unnecessary pressure.

Also, if there is genuine interest in Rashford from PSG, they should snap their hands off. Overrated, lazy and never scores.

Sancho is up there with the biggest wastes of money in recent memory too.

Werner in the right team would score goals. He scored goals in the Bundesliga, Champions League and International. So clearly there is a player just need the right head coach, tactics and style of play to suit him. 

Mourinho causes problems and massive issues at every club he is at and has around 2 to 3 life span at clubs cos this. Not the man to rebuild a football which takes years to do. 

Alex Ferguson being there created zero pressures but maybe actually having him and David Gill on a football operations board would more than useful in terms of football experiences but also transfer experiences. 

Sancho has been poor since joining there but does the football style suit him like the Dortmund style did?

• Moderation Lead
1 hour ago, oldjamfan1 said:

I see our former manager Mr Souness has upset a few with his comments at the weekend. https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/62548431

God only knows what they would have made of his "We can only wee with the willy we've got" line ha ha

I’m all for treating people equally, trying to do better and be more inclusive, but this was so obviously just a turn of phrase.

Professional men’s football that he  has been involved in and has been a pundit on for years, only involves men….

• Like 9

1 minute ago, K-Hod said:

I’m all for treating people equally, trying to do better and be more inclusive, but this was so obviously just a turn of phrase.

Professional men’s football that he has been involved in and has been a pundit on for years, only involves men….

Spot on mate, it was pretty obvious what he meant, wasn't it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JacknOry said:

I also dont see why a Scotsman would be bothered about England winning a tournament. 

In the history books this will be noted as the age that context died.

It was a man's game, he was talking about mens football. Also he was using it as a figure of speech, meaning, it's not a game for boys.

I hope he doesn't apologise.

Edit: he hasn't. And his reply is brilliant. Bravo Souey!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/62548431

Edited by booth
  • Like 5

4 minutes ago, booth said:

In the history books this will be noted as the age that context died.

It was a man's game, he was talking about mens football. Also he was using it as a figure of speech, meaning, it's not a game for boys.

I hope he doesn't apologise.

He hasnt.

Edited by JacknOry
  • Like 2

On a different PL related topic, I'm really enjoying watching Man Utd falter. United fans have always been such a bunch of entitled superiority complex laden bunch. And the "Theatre of Dreams" always seemed pretentious for such a big toilet.

At the moment it feels good to be a Rover.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, simongarnerisgod said:

if i was gordon i`de  running away from everton as fast as i could,the club is on it`s way to oblivion

Not for me. Everton under Lampard will finish around 12th. Gordon will be key player and I wouldn't be jumping ship for Chelsea. Anyway its appears the transfer bid from Chelsea was false