BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Premier League 22-23

6 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

He may have played for Brazil but for sure Fred has struggled when wearing red. He's often simply out muscled.

In 2034 when Manure fans reminisce about the 2020's they will not be talking about Fred. A Prius in a Porche dealership is still a Prius.

Edited by rebelmswar
  • Like 3

59 minutes ago, AspRover said:

Like, Sancho was good for Dortmund right? I'm not inventing that? Goal involvement (scoring or assist) better than every other game if memory serves. Not sure id prefer him to Hedges at the moment.

Edit - tell you what Raya will be having a giggle at de gea too. Spain's no. 1...

He has been absolutely terrible on all of the numerous occasions that I have seen him play for United. So slow for a winger, never takes on his man, no end product, very poor.

If the PSG interest in Rashford in general then they should snap their hand off!

15 minutes ago, roverandout said:

Maguire is a very good defender.  He's playing shit but he's not man utd quality right now.  All united's defenders are pretty poor though varane is the best of a bad bunch

Out of all of those suggestions of internationals for big countries being League 1/2 quality, that is I would say the biggest exaggeration of the lot!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

He has been absolutely terrible on all of the numerous occasions that I have seen him play for United. So slow for a winger, never takes on his man, no end product, very poor.

If the PSG interest in Rashford in general then they should snap their hand off!

Out of all of those suggestions of internationals for big countries being League 1/2 quality, that is I would say the biggest exaggeration of the lot!

Maybe but a good defender.  U don't get into the euros team of the tournament if you're shit

What a mess United are in. I bet Ten Hag wish he had never took that job on. You can blame him for small part of the mess but the people who fault it is at the club is owners, boardroom and the people responsible for the signings, scouting and recruitment cos over the last 10 years its been pathetic overall apart from a couple of season under OLS there. 

So this April they appoint Ten Hag on the back on several interviews and recommends from Rangrick, Murtough(director of football there and Arnold (CEO there), but they appears to have no proper overall footballing recruitment in place. Ten Hag seems not to trust them and wants to sign players he knows from either working with them or playing against them in Holland. Its a right mess. They should have target Tielemans from Leicester, Rice at West Ham or Philips from Leeds before he went to Man City, Tomori from AC Milan, Frimpong from Leverkusen, Werner at Chelsea before he moved to Leipzig, David at Lille. 6 signings who would have improved that squad massively and instead its still the totally and utter shambles still. 

A couple of United supporting work colleagues are fuming after that game and I imagine they still be come Monday night at Work. 

• Like 1

Fancy losing 4-0 to fourth division Brentford a week after losing at home to third division Brighton. Watching ManU fall apart is fascinating and delicious at the same time. They were relegated in the 1970s and it could easily happen again though you’d think they still have enough quality players to eke out the points to stay up.

The manager has to take the blame here. Yesterday’s surrender was all down to him setting up the team wrongly and not preparing the players properly for a difficult game. At the moment he’s not under pressure and all the blame is being is being pinned on the owners but that won’t last if results carry on like this

Edited by jim mk2
  • Like 1