BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Premier League 22-23

Potter has got his tactics spot on against them. Utd have had no answer. Never seen the Old Trafford crowd so quiet as today after those 2 goals. Ten Hag has just learned how big that job is in turning around the club and they need signings before the window otherwise they won't get top 6

15 minutes ago, Hasta said:

Alienating Ronaldi is going well then.

To be fair Ronaldo is the one who has alienating the club and he didn't much of part in pre season and wants out. I would get rid as soon as possible. Until he signed last summer they were improving under Solskjaer. He never wanted him back imo

• Like 1

The obsession continues with now solely Ronaldo now Pogba has moved on as if he is the sole problem.

Their side is crap though, lets be honest. Rashford scored 4 last season and hasn't scored when starting for over 15 months, missed a few sitters today and generally looks half arsed. Sancho looks a real waste of money, every time I see him he looks out of shape, lacking pace and always choosing the safe pass back rather than beating his man, McTominay has to be one of the very worst starting central midfielders in the league and Fred is little better alongside him, why they have their best CB on the bench is beyond me, Shaw looks like he is towing a caravan, De Gea regularly makes big errors, the list goes on.

I don't think that they can afford to let Ronaldo go simply because he is the only person who scores goals with any regularity. It's painted out that he is the egotistical bone idle prevention to a young, dynamic side playing energetic, pressing football. The rest of the players are more bone idle than him!

• Like 4

Liverpool were woeful yesterday, yet still should have won. Chelsea were pondering against a very iffy looking Everton.

Spurs tore Southampton apart, although doing that is hardly a barometer for success. Adam Armstrong was worse than bad and got hooked at half time.

Man U were terrible. Lallana and Welbeck tore them apart. Maguire spent all day getting flustered. His new partner is 5'9". The McFred midfield partnership wouldn't look out of place in the Championship. Fred can't pass wind, and McTominay is a dirty so and so who also has little creative ability.

Sancho, Rashford, Fernandes, Ronaldo (when he came on) didn't do much. Then Ten Hag made some odd substitutions. 

Long may the chaos continue. 

• Like 5

• Backroom
2 hours ago, speeeeeeedie said:

Spurs tore Southampton apart, although doing that is hardly a barometer for success. Adam Armstrong was worse than bad and got hooked at half time.

I think the Toney/Armstrong debate from a couple of seasons back can certainly be put to bed now. 

I would think that Armstrong is perhaps one of the least popular players in a Rovers shirt in recent years considering his personal performances on the pitch.

Unsure if maybe the fact that much of his goalscoring came when it was behind closed doors, and also if because we tend to (by luck or by judgement) tend to regularly have goalscorers, even Rhodes, Graham, Dack and now Brereton that the crazy goal tally that he scored is somewhat underappreciated.

Not overly surprised that like Rhodes he was unable to make the step up, it is a huge step that most Championship players suffer with.

• Like 1