BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Premier League 22-23

1 minute ago, roverandout said:

Fred is a league 1 player.  Mctominay even though he isn't playing is a bottom half championship player.  Dalot is a league 2 player.  Maguire and martinez are bottom half epl players. I could go on 

they are all on massive money so utd can`t get rid off them😂,who would want fred on 120 grand a week

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Tom said:

I can’t stand football like that second goal, as funny as it is passing it from the back through the middle on a goal kick is just ridiculous

If the Devil himself possessed a Brentford player and scored a goal from a corner utilizing Maguires severed head, I'd find it difficult not to applaud.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, roverandout said:

Fred is a league 1 player.  Mctominay even though he isn't playing is a bottom half championship player.  Dalot is a league 2 player.  Maguire and martinez are bottom half epl players. I could go on 

Fred has played 27 times for Brazil so that is obviously not true. I think you are massively exaggerating here.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Upside Down said:

I can honestly say I've never worn anyone else's shirt other than Rovers. 

The Rovers shirt from that year is one of the best ever.

I wore that Utd green and gold shirt once - I'm not proud of it, but I'd forgotten my kit and they wouldn't let me train otherwise. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

i thought harry mcguire was **** when he played for sheff utd,i can`t believe he`s managed to get to this level but now he`s being found out,phil jones is a far better player but is languishing in the wilderness

He was excellent for England in the last World Cup, and again in the Euros.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

i thought harry mcguire was **** when he played for sheff utd,i can`t believe he`s managed to get to this level but now he`s being found out,phil jones is a far better player but is languishing in the wilderness

Maguire is a very good defender.  He's playing shit but he's not man utd quality right now.  All united's defenders are pretty poor though varane is the best of a bad bunch

• Like 1