BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Premier League 22-23

Great finish by Sancho. He looks miles better today. 

Utd look better playing like this. Ten Hag has sent them fire up and he is right to drop Ronaldo and Maguire. Utd would be better getting rid of both. 

Liverpool defensive are wide open and easy to play against 

• Moderation Lead

VVD has looked poor so far this season for me. He’s obviously been a major reason for their success in the last few years in his defence. Every time I have seen Elanga play for United, he’s looked a real threat and he’s making TAA’s life hell tonight. Though he has been showing far too much of the ball to him in one on ones…

19 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

VVD has looked poor so far this season for me. He’s obviously been a major reason for their success in the last few years in his defence. Every time I have seen Elanga play for United, he’s looked a real threat and he’s making TAA’s life hell tonight. Though he has been showing far too much of the ball to him in one on ones…

liverpool badly lacking the rythm and cohesion they usually have

• Backroom
27 minutes ago, Claytons Left Boot said:

Wtf was Van Dyke doing there? Should have moved out to Sancho to attempt a block or get a tackle in.

Think Sancho was surprised no-one was moving towards him when he lifted his head. 

• Like 1

Liverpool came into it toward the end of the half. 

van Dijk has been bad, a sentence not uttered often. He was too slow to react to Rashford's initial run for the goal, then stood there whilst Sancho shot.

TAA conforming to the criticisms he receives too. He fits into Liverpool's system but isn't a full back. 

Man U have played well. Can they keep it up?

• Backroom

The bubble well and truly seems to have burst for Liverpool. I know they have injuries but what an unbelievably poor start to the season for them. United aren't beating them through quality, but just through sheer effort and willingness to battle for everything. The total opposite to their first two games! Maguire and Shaw likely to be warming the bench for a while, one would think.

• Backroom
13 minutes ago, RoverDom said:

Thought that second looked offside all day long

Me too.

I think I'm too conditioned to looking at the feet and the line across the pitch.

But it's usually the shoulder lean forward that's the mark, and that can add half a metre or so.

That's my theory anyway. Loads that are given look offside to me. 

Liverpool were awful tonight and after the way their two centre backs played Van Den Berg could be in the first eleven. Alexander-Armstrong had absolute Joe Cocker. The Rags will be cock-a-hoop but the majority of Premier League teams will give them much harder games. 

• Backroom
12 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Fernandes is just perfect for ManUre.

Mouthy poser 

They beat a totally out of sorts and injury ravaged Liverpool. Big fucking deal deluded pimps.

I’ll be honest if we beat an injury ravaged Burnley team I’d be pretty over the moon too 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

There’s an article on Wolves in my paper today. It reveals the nationalities of the entire first team squad.  Two English players, one Irish player - and ten Portuguese players. I’m not sure how I’d feel about that if it was the same at Rovers.

If they were of the calibre of Neves, 30 cap international wanted by huge teams, Guedes, 32 caps and a big money move after a few good seasons at Valencia, Moutinho, 146 caps and glittering CV, Nunes, big money talent wanted by big teams before signing, Nelson Semedo, big money signing from Barcelona, Pedro Neto, brilliant talent wanted by Arsenal and also Sa and Podence, as well as previously having the likes of Jota to help them to become a top half Premier League side, I reckon I could stomach it.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

If they were of the calibre of Neves, 30 cap international wanted by huge teams, Guedes, 32 caps and a big money move after a few good seasons at Valencia, Moutinho, 146 caps and glittering CV, Nunes, big money talent wanted by big teams before signing, Nelson Semedo, big money signing from Barcelona, Pedro Neto, brilliant talent wanted by Arsenal and also Sa and Podence, as well as previously having the likes of Jota to help them to become a top half Premier League side, I reckon I could stomach it.

Yes probably, it’d just seem a bit odd. Modern football I suppose. When I first started watching 4 out of the 5 forwards were actually born in Blackburn !

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Steven Gerrard might see his old manager Brendan Rodgers at the job centre tomorrow.

Gerrard and Lampard are proving a great player do not automatically make a great manager,they could be going into the Keane slot of World class player/Non league manager

• Like 3