BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Middlesbrough (a) - 15/10/22

If it wasn't for that defensive lapse at the end of the first half (or if SG buries that header for 3-0), that second half would have been a lot more comfortable.

But we hung on - 3 points.

We'd have all taken that today. Icing on the cake being a Lenihan OG.

• Like 3

Just now, simongarnerisgod said:

yes,get in,we get a victory despite our manager imo

Brilliant first half, bizarre changes second half...

JDT and team need to have a long look at the video and ask some questions. When we're competitive in midfield we are competitive in the game. How Garrett didnt get on is very confusing to me.

• Like 4

Huge victory but still question marks over JDT ..his use of subs and changing formation..first half we were unplayable at times and would give any team in this league a game when playing like that

Second half is the rovers we pretty much know and was truly woeful going forward but we look to have built at the back well and have some brick walls in brittain and hyam!

WLWLWLW Continues, huge huge 3 points away from home against a bizzarley shambolic boro side

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, booth said:

He actually played well and put a good ball in there but then Dolan lagged like playing FIFA on dial up. Should have passed it onto Brereton first time. Then he mucked up a golden opportunity to score.

I have been critical of Szmodics but today he did a good job. He put himself about. That pass to Dolan was very good. 

As a sub Szmodics is ok.

• Like 2

Delighted with today win. Gallagher scored 2 very different types of goals and I'm happy for him. Rovers played very well first half, second half we had to be solid and be defensively sound and we were mostly. 

5th in the league and we need to beat Sunderland on Tuesday. 

Kaminski made a great save and subs had an impact like Szmodics who ran his socks according to BBC Lancs comms. I will look forward to watching the game in the morning on RoversTV

JDT's Blue and White Army 🔵

• Like 3