BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Middlesbrough (a) - 15/10/22

Admfreeittedly haven't seen todays game but some of the criticism of the manager seems harsh.  I'm sure he knows there are things he knows can be improved yet if a few loses turn to draws we are showing automatic promotion form.  No one was expecting much at the start of the season with this rather ragged squad.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tugayisgod said:

Doesn’t look like Rich Sharpe agrees with some posters

360027D3-8ABB-4002-8BA8-FC55FE7474F5.jpeg

First half he was very good - and he's been very solid for a number of weeks now.

Introduction of Jones down their right in the second half, Pickering struggled for sure.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, yankfan said:

Top 6…awful second half but 3 points in the bag. 

Top 6 and we're nowhere near the finished article. I'll take that.

Very happy with how things are going under JDT at the moment - excited to see what this team turns into, especially with a few more additions (and subtractions...).

Edited by Exiled_Rover
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, joey_big_nose said:

I agree Gallagher with a proper forward partner playing narrow, fed by a number 10 in behind and wing backs sending it in is perfect for him. He's someone who is always going to struggle tightly marked or expected to carry the ball, but give him the support and let him play through the middle onto through balls and crosses and he will do well.

He needs the ball played in front of him, as does Hirst.

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

yes,get in,we get a victory despite our manager imo

Did the team pick itself? No.

Did he get the subs wrong? No. Szmodics and Dolan added energy, Hedges and Carter allowed Brereton and Phillips to be rested.

So where is this comment coming from?

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, USABlue said:

We won but OMG had we been 4 up at half time as we should have been that 2nd half would not have caused me more years off me life.  Take the 3 points but still much work to be done.

It wasn't Rovers at fault, their keeper made some fantastic saves to keep it at 0-2. What a World class save from Kaminski to keep it at 1-2. At last Rovers have broke their away hoodoo.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, roverandout said:

Instead of splashing out 5 million on that Leicester player I think 5 or so million could twist their arm. Though probably not

You’ve been left behind unfortunately. 5 million wouldn’t get his arms nevermind his feet, it’s absolute chicken feed for Liverpool. I bet they’d reject 20M. 

• Like 4