BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Sunderland (h) 18/10/2022

1 minute ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

They’ve probably weighed up Dack’s wages against his current form and decided they’d rather have him off the wage bill. Then they could sign two more decent players in January.

Sure, but surely then you use him now - worst happens is he gives you a reason to drop him that the fans see. On the flip side, he gets us extra points and adds to his value. Win-win for everyone.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dan said:

Fucking joke. A Mowbray style Joke. 

Maybe let's see how it goes first, eh?

Edit to add: Brittain has looked pretty good in the first 10 minutes, at LWB.

Edited by Andy

Just now, booth said:

I'm trying to work out what system/formation/everyone's role is but I'll be honest, I haven't a fecking clue.

I can help! 

Kaminski

Hedges Carter Hyam Wharton Brittain 

Garrett Morton 

Szmodics

Brereton Gallagher. 

No, you haven’t read that wrong. In a nod of respect to Tony, JDT has opted to play a left footed left winger at right wing back and a right footed right back at left wing back. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

Club legend?!

Give over. How far we've fallen to consider a once good Championship striker a club legend.

Not sure what level has to do with it. I have followed rovers a long time, seen some great sides and great players, but when Dack does leave I will look back on his time and performances here as fondly as any player we have had. He was a rare shining light in some dark times for this club

• Like 3

Old Tone would have been slaughtered if he’d started Nyambe on the left and Pickering on the right. (Rightly so)
But we’re led to believe JDT has a style / vision / plan

We’ve not reached Striker at RB or Defensive Mid as false 9 thank god!

I do like Brittain. Looks a solid player 

Edited by superniko
  • Like 1

Played a game of 9 a side last night, was all so hectic and frantic. Lads in no set position, running around aimlessly, didn't feel settled at all for the entire game. Sure there was nice pieces of play at times and moments of decent play but it just didn't feel right. Now why has that come to mind tonight I wonder?