BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Sunderland (h) 18/10/2022

3 minutes ago, ItsRoverZ said:

I know players are never bigger then the club but il find it very hard to get behind JDT if this is the case with dack, he's been such a brilliant player for us and when ever he features always seems to add something for us

At the end of the day you’ve got to put egos aside and do what’s best for the club. No footballing reason he’s not playing and that’s evident. If we had a better replacement then fair enough but currently we don’t, we’ve been struggling creating things away from home and we’ve got our most creative player on the bench getting 5 mins and not in the squad tonight. It’s poor and I’m finding it hard to get behind JDT currently 

• Like 2

Just now, rigger said:

Tin hat time, but I am not bothered about Dacks treatment as long as we win.

As much as I like Dack, couldn't agree more.

Team always comes before the individual.

Though JDT could probably help the situation by giving an honest reason as to why he's not starting games.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, FGS5635 said:

I hope Dack is injured. Because is this is JDT trying some show of power against a club legend who is bursting to play. Then he needs to give his head a wobble. 

Management is all about dealing with egos and personalities. Trying to mug off Dack is just poor form. Guarantee TM is delighted to see no Dack on the teamsheet

Club legend?!

Give over. How far we've fallen to consider a once good Championship striker a club legend.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Andy said:

As much as I like Dack, couldn't agree more.

Team always comes before the individual.

Though JDT could probably help the situation by giving an honest reason as to why he's not starting games.

I think this is the take. Of course Rovers come before Dack, but when no reason is goven you assume the worst and if we're winning and still treating players that have given their all like crap then this lot have learned nothing in the last 12 years or so.

We saw it in the Kean era with Givet, Samba, Nelsen, Salgado et al. Don't give the current lot a pass just because the team is winning a few games.

JDT could clear up so much with a sentence or two.

Edited by RTM08
  • Like 1

Just now, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

They’ve probably weighed up Dack’s wages against his current form and decided they’d rather have him off the wage bill. Then they could sign two more decent players in January.

In that case, you'd think they'd put him in the shop window, ie the pitch?