Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Birmingham City (h) 22/10/2022

Result  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Result

• Win
    • Draw
    • Loss

Didn't get out of first gear and got 3 points.

I don't know how we got away with that one, we need to properly strengthen in January. None of your Hirsts or Poveda types. Let's bring in some quality additions and make a fist of it.

• Like 7

Great 3 points but really sloppy again. Serious signs of Daja vu p*ssing around with the ball the the back.

However how many time have we said, “against a better opposition they’d take their chances”? Birmingham are a decent team with some powerful player and we still held on. 

Lots to improve on but sat in 2nd a great feeling. 

Delighted with that, is it me or is every game that little bit more tense this season with that claret shower in the same league? 

Didn't realise just how good the Wharton goal was until seeing the replay, cool as a cucumber.

To say we were all worried about midfield options pre season, we're truly blessed. I do think Trav is a bit on edge knowing this though.

• Like 1

Just happy to see that one out. Brilliant goal from Adam Wharton, who looks like he has some real promise.

Kaminski awesome and my nails are a bit short. Happy to celebrate this tonight though and happy to see the league table. 

• Like 2