BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Hull City (a) - 29/10/22

1 minute ago, bigbrandjohn said:

Dont you just hate “90 +” in your life.  That is where heartbreak normally resides  Not today though👏

For their good points, we used to concede more than our fair share of late goals under both Bowyer and Mowbray. It's going to take a while to get that out of our system!

• Like 1

Win! Again! And a perfect one as well: Away from home, no yellow cards causing suspension, no injuries, clean sheet, Kaminsky not really tested, good runout for Ayala and Hyam awesome again, showing confidence and trust in the manager….Adam Wharton makes me feel the same buzz I had with Duff. 

I’m using the table as wallpaper on my phone at least untill tuesday. This feels better than last season. COYB!!!

• Like 5

Watched the match first half played well we have to learn to take our chances second half  under pressure a bit more but still should of scored at least one still another three points and still near the top

10 hours ago, Ossydave said:

It's a massive test this one, especially with Hedges and Brittain being out.

Hull are capable of banging a few goals in as they've shown in recent games.

Despite the above I'm going for a nervy 1-0 away win and soiled undies all round. Sam Gallagher the scorer.

Almost spot on 🤨

Surprised how little Hull threatened us really, but that's perhaps at least partly down to the relentless press from every man in blue and white.

The players are really buying into the JDT philosophy and it's starting to show. Mr Dack hats off, worked his damn socks off and will 100% have thrown his hat in the ring to be involved more now. Szmodics again a warrior, Vale too doing bits. Travis did well for the most part although went wandering out of position a few times. Ayala looked like he'd never been away from the team the beast. Scotty as reliable as ever when called upon, Hyam too.

If you had to pick fault today it would be Gallys finishing, Diaz looking a bit tired and some silly showboating by the young lads in midfield, that's being picky though, I'm happy as F.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, ItsRoverZ said:

We addressed the defence majorly in the summer, build from the back and you give yourself a big chance ..defence sorted (maybe JpVH in to replace the ageing ayala)

Just add a goal scoring and a battling midfielder and we are really cooking with gas

I'm not sure where this need for a 'battling midfielder' has come from - we have Travis and Garrett for that role. We either need Buckley to pull his socks up or Wharton to be able to play 90 minutes. We're absolutely a different team when we have two ball playing midfielders on the pitch.

• Like 2

When u buy a top class defender.  (Hyam) it makes a big difference.  Why Mowbray never invested in a good centre half is beyond me. He did have ayala for a couple of seasons.  We now have a plethora of quality centrebacks.  Hyam ayala Wharton Carter. Build from the back. Thats definitely Been the big difference this season compared to last season 

• Like 8

Two of the bottom three to come next (if Coventry pull their finger out). This is Rovers, of course, but such a massive chance to go into the WC in the top two.

We may well get another shot at a January promotion bid. I would say we won’t be as silly to f*ck that up once again but who am I kidding!

Anyway, let’s enjoy tonight. Few beers to celebrate!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Ossydave said:

Almost spot on 🤨

Surprised how little Hull threatened us really, but that's perhaps at least partly down to the relentless press from every man in blue and white.

The players are really buying into the JDT philosophy and it's starting to show. Mr Dack hats off, worked his damn socks off and will 100% have thrown his hat in the ring to be involved more now. Szmodics again a warrior, Vale too doing bits. Travis did well for the most part although went wandering out of position a few times. Ayala looked like he'd never been away from the team the beast. Scotty as reliable as ever when called upon, Hyam too.

If you had to pick fault today it would be Gallys finishing, Diaz looking a bit tired and some silly showboating by the young lads in midfield, that's being picky though, I'm happy as F.

Didn’t catch the game today but I’m chuffed that Dack played well/worked hard. Would be amazing to get him back in the first team or as a serious option from the bench.