BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Coventry (a) - 1/11/22 - at CBS Arena (the Ricoh in old money)

Just now, Displaced Rover said:

The fact we’re currently second says an awful lot about this league…

My thoughts exactly. It's hard not to enjoy but it's hard not to criticise most weeks and it's not being negative. This is awful and the team selection was all wrong.

really don't understand what the manager sees in Vale! just so ordinary and doesn't seem a threat at all ever! I can only think JDT sees him as some kind of blank slate that he can mould into the kind of forward he became.

I want the lad to do well, but if he doesn't do anything of note tonight then he needs to be out of the 1st team and shipped out on loan as soon as poss

Edited by Armchair supporter supremo
  • Like 1

• Backroom
1 minute ago, CrouchingNunhiddenCucumber said:

Vale doesn't look up to it 

Not even close to being at the required level, if we're being honest. Will just have to hope he can nick a goal from somewhere to boost his confidence a little. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Armchair supporter supremo said:

really don't understand what the manager sees in Vale! just so ordinary and doesn't seem a threat at all ever! I can only think JDT sees him as some kind of blank slate that he can mould into the kind of forward he became

He probably sees about as much as you do but he's not spoilt for choice is he.

The ghost of Tony Mowbray and his dislike of centre forwards still haunts the club (along with Gregg Broughton's bizarre belief that Hirst is the answer).

No idea how they didn’t score there. We look a bit all over the show (said that so many times this season despite being 2nd).

Defence giving it away a lot passing it about and Szmodics a few times with risky cross fields passes.

Dack on for Vale and Pickering for Morton and switch full backs around with Travis in the middle