BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

January Transfer Window.

15 minutes ago, J*B said:

I’m desperately trying to work out if I can put together a BRFCS therapy and support session over Zoom this evening. I’m thinking meditation, positive reinforcement chanting, yoga then a self observation discussion. 

I’m feeling a Twitter Space from 10pm onward…? 

• Like 2

It's genuinely quite impressive how quiet Broughton manages to keep his transfer business/aims/wishes.

So quiet that even the player(s) he's interested in, their agents and current employer have no idea that Blackburn Rovers are interested either.

Edited by Angry_Pirate
  • Like 5

16 minutes ago, KentExile said:

A lot of that is down to the post Brexit work permit criteria, Belgium's top division appearances count much more to work permit points than any Scandinavian division.  So 'unknown' players in Belgium qualify for work permits whilst players based in Scandinavian divisions have to be full (and regular) internationals in order to qualify, and therefore Scandinavian based players (who would qualify for a work permit) are already known to other clubs (and more expensive)

Simplistic explanation, but that's basically it

Then we should have been looking in Belgium. I think there has been just one link for us from there?

Whichever markets have reasonably cheap players and a high likelihood of passing WP regs, those are the ones we should be looking at. Otherwise, shut down this whole 'European scouting network' we supposedly built, because unaffordable players or those who won't get a permit are nothing but a waste of our time.

29 minutes ago, J*B said:

I’m desperately trying to work out if I can put together a BRFCS therapy and support session over Zoom this evening. I’m thinking meditation, positive reinforcement chanting, yoga then a self observation discussion. 

I'll settle for a couple of bottles of nice red thank you.

These two and a forward, as well as Sorba - that would mean a pretty fantastic window and would make a lot of the recent tantrums on here look a bit daft.

Always wait until the window closes before you judge.

Trick now is to get these over the line in the next few hours…

• Like 8