BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v The Dingles (a) - 13/11/2022

1 minute ago, DE. said:

I don't understand this. Why would Mola be starting ahead of Pickering, and is this really the right game to start Garrett?

We can win this one but those are two risky decisions. 

Looks like he's going to play Brittain and Hedges as inverted WBs again. Mola in for S. Wharton at CB after performing well against West Ham in midweek. 

Just now, DE. said:

I don't understand this. Why would Mola be starting ahead of Pickering, and is this really the right game to start Garrett?

Mola was class against West Ham in central defence.

I think it's a back three of Hyam, Ayala, and Mola. Brittain will be at left wing-back, and Hedges at right-wing back, I think.

I'm not averse to having Garrett in there to add some bite to the derby, but he needs to learn from his previous sending off.

Anyway, time to kick back and soak it all up! Come on you Blues!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

3 at the back it is. Did A. Wharton pick up an injury in midweek?

Also clearly JDT has no time for sentimentality as he's benched S. Wharton for Mola - ruthless. 

Rovers can play 2 or 3 different formations with that team. But no Jay Rod for them either