BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Wigan Athletic (h) - 6/2/23

Wow! Ben Brereton? The worst performance I’ve seen. He may aswell of not been on the pitch. The midfield was non existent..AGAIN! 

Now to the manager, why the F have we taken off Thomas? The only player creating anything. We are so Toothless it’s unreal.

Travis & Thomas had good games, the rest were awful. 

1 minute ago, RTM08 said:

Tbh after all this talk of JDT maybe leaving because of transfers, I couldn't care less if he did. He doesn't seem to have a clue.

You’ll get the same if not worse from another manager. The squad is clearly not up to it.

We can’t score so we bring on Gallagher, another bloke who can’t score. I think that says it all.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BankEnd Rover said:

Wow! Ben Brereton? The worst performance I’ve seen. He may aswell of not been on the pitch. The midfield was non existent..AGAIN! 

Now to the manager, why the F have we taken off Thomas? The only player creating anything. We are so Toothless it’s unreal.

Travis & Thomas had good games, the rest were awful. 

So you mean Buckley was non existent? Travis was actually very good. Our midfield was Buckley and Travis. One was good, one was woeful.

Edited by BigBar

So... what happened to that winnable run of games we had? We'll get hammered in the next few and plunge down the table to where we belong.

Not ruling out us being pulled into the relegation fight, and let's be honest, our players don't have the balls.

• Like 1