BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Appeal to EFL

4 hours ago, AllRoverAsia said:

I wonder if he's still on about the rejection of our appeal to the registration rejection OR our subsequent appeal to the rejection of our previous appeal to the registration rejection.

It surely can't be the latter, which would mean Rovers already know....

I reckon it’s the former, hence the confusion.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, tomphil said:

Any Rovers fan who doesn't blow smoke up his rear on twitter gets blocked thats been going on a decade.  Doubt there are many left to abuse him and again it's nothing unique to Rovers fans.  Many other clubs sets of fans have him down as a major BS merchant as well.

I remember getting banned by him by asking an innocent question 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sweaty Gussets said:

So Nixon's saying in the S*n rag that the LOB appeal has failed, but then when questioned on twitter he denies it's failed? 

I don't get the Nixon hate most of the time, but I do today!

Nixon's guess work approach is to sell stories. Why would he know decision before Rovers do?? 

Yeah, he blocked me for politely pointing out a basic error in one of his Rovers ‘stories’.

Seems he’s not keen on being proven wrong and his guesswork being made obvious.

Today’s piece is a perfect example. Big headline that the appeal has failed, then when probes: ‘well, I’m just saying that it might fail, but it also might not…’

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, Andy said:

Yeah, he blocked me for politely pointing out a basic error in one of his Rovers ‘stories’.

Seems he’s not keen on being proven wrong and his guesswork being made obvious.

Today’s piece is a perfect example. Big headline that the appeal has failed, then when probes: ‘well, I’m just saying that it might fail, but it also might not…’

Most of us on here are blocked, he's a really odd character who acts like a baby as soon as you don't wedge your tongue up his arse.

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

It has to have failed - he'll miss the game on Weds too now.

That's 3 matches he could have played - gets to the point where the loan isn't worth it.

If by some miracle O'Brians loan was approved, who would pay his wages for the two weeks he hasn't been available to us ?

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, rigger said:

If by some miracle O'Brians loan was approved, who would pay his wages for the two weeks he hasn't been available to us ?

If by some miracle he is approved I think our lawyers should be onto the EFL around compensation. Three games without a top player simply isn't fair on us should they admit their mistake. 

47 minutes ago, RoversClitheroe said:

Nixon reckons we already have an answer

I imagine it’s not happening but we simply arn't accepting it - We just need to put this to bed, could get embarrassing as it really shouldn’t of got to this stage in the first place - only ourselves to blame.

Edited by BankEnd Rover

Nixon saying the decision is "odd to say the least "

Wonder if the loan has been given the go ahead but the permanent transfer deal scrapped ?

After all it's been confirmed that the initial paperwork was sent in in time, but the EFL then threw a spanner in the works by wanting this confirmation of what would happen if we were relegated ? Maybe they are accepting some responsibility ?

5 minutes ago, Tugayisgod said:

Nixon saying the decision is "odd to say the least "

Wonder if the loan has been given the go ahead but the permanent transfer deal scrapped ?

After all it's been confirmed that the initial paperwork was sent in in time, but the EFL then threw a spanner in the works by wanting this confirmation of what would happen if we were relegated ? Maybe they are accepting some responsibility ?

That's what I'm thinking. It could give the EFL the option of ratifying the deal whilst saving face. An option which suits all parties. If that is the outcome it would be peculiar, given the EFL's constant fear of litigation from other clubs.