BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Swansea City (h) - 18/2/23

Just now, Darrenbot said:

You don't have to be on here if you don't like it

I do by and large, the problem is I'm reliant on this forum for my Rovers update today and most others. When things are great it's wonderful, now the tide has it's turned into Monty Python's argument clinic. T'was ever thus, see also the transfer threads.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GHR said:

I do by and large, the problem is I'm reliant on this forum for my Rovers update today and most others. When things are great it's wonderful, now the tide has it's turned into Monty Python's argument clinic. T'was ever thus, see also the transfer threads.

We all want Rovers to win everygame,some people just get frustrated quicker than others do,i've learned to just take the good with the bad on here

• Like 5

Just now, Wing Wizard Windy Miller said:

😂 Only as daft as saying he needed resting to stop him pulling a muscle - that can happen at any time! 

Blowing out your hamstring (and him looking like he was holding back tears on the walk to confirm that suspicion) a few minutes after coming on, having been through two consecutive cruciate ligament injuries, managed through the recovery and subsequent to your first intense run of starts… but you’re right, I guess, random occurrence, could happen anytime.

3 points, clean sheet and a point off 4th.

Wasn't pretty by any means, but at least we went at them in the second half.

Results over performances any day of the week; let’s follow it up with another 3 in the next one.

• Like 6