BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Norwich (h) - Good Friday - 7/4/23, 3pm k/o

5 minutes ago, neophox said:

Fuming performance...

Still in the playoffs with 7 games left and a game in hand...strange League.. 

Wharton brothers to step in last seven games and take us to the playoffs. I would axe Carter and Morton next game.

Carter has probably been our best player the last 10 games. Way ahead of Scott Wharton. Bizarre one to point out. 

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

Yep. I would like to see both Wharton brothers in as well. 

At least they give a shit.

Adam definitely has that touch of start quality, you could see that again today.

He should be given a chance.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

Fucking useless and so predictable. Sitting here in a beautiful restaurant in Dublin. Thanks for spoiling my day 

If you are in Sole Seafood and Grill then Rovers would be last thing on my mind!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, miqaayil said:

seriously i'd give leonard a go...can't be worse...

So would I but having never played in a senior match it's not ideal is it? We shouldn't be putting that much pressure on the kid when the grown ups at the club could have solved the issue months ago.

Edited by booth

Nice playoff dream, I’m actually surprised it lasted until first week of April. 

If we could win four of the last seven, that would be very competitive with others in the hunt. But, I fear we’re the team that’s failed to show the last two games, not the one that in consecutive games beat Swans, Blackpool, QPR, & ShefU.

If we could only recapture that form! 

• Like 1

Just now, WacoRover said:

Nice playoff dream, I’m actually surprised it lasted until first week of April. 

If we could win four of the last seven, that would be very competitive with others in the hunt. But, I fear we’re the team that’s failed to show the last two games, not the one that in consecutive games beat Swans, Blackpool, QPR, & ShefU.

If we could only recapture that form! 

We were better with Thomas and Wharton in the team. Those two have to start against Hudds.

And just don't play Gallagher, start with ten it'd make no difference - it may actually help.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, booth said:

We were better with Thomas and Wharton in the team. Those two have to start against Hudds.

And just don't play Gallagher, start with ten it'd make no difference - it may actually help.

Isn't thomas club tied v Huddersfield 

A must not lose game…bottled it today sadly. A win in either of the last two matches gives us a very good chance but I’m not convinced now given our run in and downturn in form. A decent striker and LOB in that side would make us a different prospect. Need to dust ourselves down and go again on Monday at a ground we always seem to lose at! 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, booth said:

Serious answers though - there's fuckall apart from a kid who has never played or sticking someone who isn't a goalscorer upfront. January has cost us again.

Brereton. The one shot on target we had was Brereton centrally coming across his man, cheating the ball down and getting a shot away.  Something Gally just doesn't do .

He plays there for Chile. Its fucking obvious to me.

Edited by Hasta
  • Like 3

Just now, Hasta said:

Brereton. The one shot on target we had was Brereton centrally coming across his man, cheating the ball down and getting a shot away.  He plays there for Chile. Its fucking obvious to me.

Brereton in the middle and two proper wide players 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, booth said:

So would I but having never played in a senior match it's not ideal is it? We shouldn't be putting that much pressure on the kid when the grown ups at the club could have solved the issue months ago.

many games where JDT could have brought him in throughout the season to familiar him...the moment we returned hirst and no strike replacement in january....for a project manager and ex striker ..who best to guide ...but no..

promotion or playoffs were never in script....niether was selling BBD or tieing him...we are just products of piss poor management and dirty owners ...

7 minutes ago, Waggy76 said:

Well beaten today.....but it would help if we picked a team ,with some positive intent...Like a re run of Yeovil under Bowyer 

And yet in JDT we have a manager lauded on here for his man management skills who can't put a team out who are up for it, at home in front of a good attendance in a game with much at stake.

Thank goodness it wasn't a dead rubber or our lot may not have even turned up.

Bottlers, from the top down.

Edited by AllRoverAsia
  • Like 2

Just not good enough. I’m a big fan of the work JDT has done so far, but it worries me how often we fall short in the big matches.

Thought the Norwich fans made a lot of noise, but other than the odd ‘City’, I genuinely could not understand a word they were singing. I know it’s bit weird down in Wherever-folk, but it’s like they were speaking a foreign language.

Thought Wharton showed more in 15 minutes than Morton has in 15 games; the lad has to play regularly, if he’s now fit.

Final point, a bit random, but why do a handful of fully grown, adult men (in their 50’s or 60’s) feel the need to shout ‘tactical instructions’ to the players from their seats?

Like, genuinely, what do they think they achieve? One was at it the whole game in the JW lower today and it’s embarrassing beyond much else I can think of.

• Like 2