Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

tony mowbray  

50 members have voted

1. 1. will sunderland get to the promised land

• yes
    • no
    • they will fail embarassingly

I'd prefer Boro, tbh.

Luton are a League 1 / 2 club to me and, even though he left them some time ago, I can't deassociate that little hyperactive Welsh prick from them.

Coventry I wouldn't mind, but their fans are unbelievable. They were a League 1 / 2 side not too long ago and have achieved the square root of fuck all in at least 40 years, yet a large portion of their fanbase seem to think they're one of the biggest clubs in the country.

And then the handball. Cheating Warwickshire pricks.

Sunderland have done well, considering they were playing in the division below last season, but Boro have been the better of the 4 in my opinion, over the season.

Edited by Andy
  • Like 2

Anyone but Luton please

Coventry and Sunderland would hurt too, the former because their fans don't like us for some reason and the latter because of Mowbray

Boro it is then, the least worst option

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

Anyone but Luton please

Coventry and Sunderland would hurt too, the former because their fans don't like us for some reason and the latter because of Mowbray

Boro it is then, the least worst option

Not Coventry because of that handball from their keeper making sure we didn't get in the play offs.

Boro hopefully.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Sweaty Gussets said:

I quite like Sunderland as a club, and I don't hate Mowbray. I'm still glad he left though - 5 years is a long time listening to the same shite.

Good luck to him. 

Anybody but Boro really. 

I was on the same bus as some Sunderland supporters on the way to the Ewood fixture, a lot friendlier than some away supporters.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, RoversTilliDie said:

I hope he does, he left the foundations for a decent Blackburn Rovers team in the future. You can only work with what you've got at cash strapped Rovers.

He spent 15 million on 3 forwards in the space of a year.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Andy said:

I'd prefer Boro, tbh.

Luton are a League 1 / 2 club to me and, even though he left them some time ago, I can't deassociate that little hyperactive Welsh prick from them.

Coventry I wouldn't mind, but their fans are unbelievable. They were a League 1 / 2 side not too long ago and have achieved the square root of fuck all in at least 40 years, yet a large portion of their fanbase seem to think they're one of the biggest clubs in the country.

And then the handball. Cheating Warwickshire pricks.

Sunderland have done well, considering they were playing in the division below last season, but Boro have been the better of the 4 in my opinion, over the season.

Lol

1 hour ago, simongarnerisgod said:

will the newly crowned w****r mowbray triumph in the play offs

Lol

Can NONE of them get promoted? Please!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Hasta said:

Luton hopefully.

Although I really don’t care out of that lot, even if it’s Sunderland. Some weird bitterness around at the minute.

There is indeed.

I personally have no real opinion on who I prefer to go up.

I think if Coventry don't go up, they may be picked off definitely for Gyokeres and perhaps Hamer, so that will set them back, Boro will lose Giles and Archer but look well set up to go again especially considering their rise under Carrick, as do Luton who have maintained this level for 2 years yet probably don't have stand out players to the extent that Prem teams will come sniffing for them. Sunderland perhaps the hardest to judge really, an overachievement to make the top 6, Diallo will go back but Stewart will be back fit.

So maybe Boro or Luton would be the bigger threats next season to push for promotion.

Hate Mowbray.  Don't like Sunderland.  Luton I don't mind.  Coventry for me are the club I would prefer to go up as it will show venkys and the higher-up brigade that this slow build is bullshit.  In fact Luton Coventry and Sunderland got promoted from league 1 after we did and they are all in the playoffs.  Something we've never done. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, roverandout said:

Hate Mowbray.  Don't like Sunderland.  Luton I don't mind.  Coventry for me are the club I would prefer to go up as it will show venkys and the higher-up brigade that this slow build is bullshit.  In fact Luton Coventry and Sunderland got promoted from league 1 after we did and they are all in the playoffs.  Something we've never done. 

I keep it simple and don't like any of the playoffs candidates.

Voted no, they won't get past Luton.

• Like 2

I'd like Luton to go up. They are consistent and purely looking at next season, they are the one team I'm certain would be occupying the playoff places again. 

Sunderland I'm sure would go full Mowbray, Boro are made up of great loan players, Coventry will struggle to replace Gyokeres.