BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Niall Ennis

what mind of scout/recruitement chief/director of football goes out and recomends signing a player with an injury record that bad,a ****** trio of clowns who are out of their comfort zone thats who,the only positive is he did`nt cost us anything,i dread to think who they are scouting at the moment for january,the recruitment since broughton and kimberley landed is terrible,im`e truly amazed that jdt is still here,dealing with a bunch of amateurs at all levels of the club

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

what mind of scout/recruitement chief/director of football goes out and recomends signing a player with an injury record that bad,a ****** trio of clowns who are out of their comfort zone thats who,the only positive is he did`nt cost us anything,i dread to think who they are scouting at the moment for january,the recruitment since broughton and kimberley landed is terrible,im`e truly amazed that jdt is still here,dealing with a bunch of amateurs at all levels of the club

Its not terrible, its been mixed. Szmodics, Hyam and now Brittain all good. Tronstad looks solid. Sigurdsson could go either way. Loan market not used too well although Hill and to a lesser extent Moran look more promising. Wahlstedt not looking.

But the blame lands at the owners in the main. Signing a striker for free and paltry wages is very difficult. 

1 hour ago, roversfan99 said:

Its not terrible, its been mixed. Szmodics, Hyam and now Brittain all good. Tronstad looks solid. Sigurdsson could go either way. Loan market not used too well although Hill and to a lesser extent Moran look more promising. Wahlstedt not looking.

But the blame lands at the owners in the main. Signing a striker for free and paltry wages is very difficult. 

i know for a fact szmodics,hyam and brittain were  mowbrays list of targets

on the greg and kimberley list tronstadt looks a player,so do hill and moran

less said the better about wahlstadt,the swedish walton

ennis,who`s made of bone china

telalovic the result of panic phoning every club in europe asking for cheap players

to get straight to the point,the egg should be fired for bringing us clinton mola and george hirst not to mention a complete dereliction of duty on the lewis o`brien fiasco,which he somehow got away with,he`s the director of football,it`s his job to make sure the deal is finalised,he`s another one riding the ewood express of non accountable positions that are numerous in the halls of ewood park

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

i know for a fact szmodics,hyam and brittain were  mowbrays list of targets

on the greg and kimberley list tronstadt looks a player,so do hill and moran

less said the better about wahlstadt,the swedish walton

ennis,who`s made of bone china

telalovic the result of panic phoning every club in europe asking for cheap players

to get straight to the point,the egg should be fired for bringing us clinton mola and george hirst not to mention a complete dereliction of duty on the lewis o`brien fiasco,which he somehow got away with,he`s the director of football,it`s his job to make sure the deal is finalised,he`s another one riding the ewood express of non accountable positions that are numerous in the halls of ewood park

Credit to Tony Mowbray? You must not like Broughton if you are willing to credit him instead!

Aside from Brittain maybe seeing as we reportedly bid for him during Mowbray's time, you cant possibly know that for a fact. But even so, Broughton brought them in so you cant withold any praise for him on those.

Overall its a mixed bag and I am not totally convinced. I dont think the overall success rate of transfers has improved even since Mowbray's time specifically in terms of recruitment. But with this summer, like some of the summers under Mowbray (the idea that he had loads of money is not correct, more often than not summer spends were minimal) Broughton had his hands tied behind his back. The reason we are getting crocks and players from poor leagues is mainly because we have no money.

• Like 1

To get a proven player you need to pay money for that.

The owners have decided to deny any money being spent.

They even reportedly meddled in the Danny Baath transfer hence the reason we didn't sign him.

Before venkys we were on the verge of signing Lewandovski, only denied by a volcano. Now we're signing players from the German fourth tier in the hopes they might one day make the cut.

Fuck venkys and fuck any of the Dingle retards that support them.

• 1 month later...

How is Ennis doing?  I see he has now played a few games.  
We miss him as he was able to make nothing clearances into something and get us up the pitch.  He was also so super sharp in the box.  Whenever he played you sensed he was going to score.  
Just like Whittaker and Hardie (before his injury) he’d have a bucket load of goals by now.  

19 minutes ago, Green Army 75 said:

We miss him as he was able to make nothing clearances into something and get us up the pitch.  He was also so super sharp in the box.  Whenever he played you sensed he was going to score.  
Just like Whittaker and Hardie (before his injury) he’d have a bucket load of goals by now.  

He's either been injured or shit. If he controls the ball he gets a standing ovation. 

They must have thought with this guy, cheap punt and we'll get him fit and use him to come on and try and kill games off, then maybe sell him for 1.5 million.

Because looking at his stats and the state he arrived in it was surely blindingly evident he'd never be able to either play much nor fit the JDT pressing style for more than 10 mins at a time.

19 minutes ago, tomphil said:

They must have thought with this guy, cheap punt and we'll get him fit and use him to come on and try and kill games off, then maybe sell him for 1.5 million.

Because looking at his stats and the state he arrived in it was surely blindingly evident he'd never be able to either play much nor fit the JDT pressing style for more than 10 mins at a time.

Ennis looks like an ex pro playing in soccer aid

• Like 7

The type of signing that surely would only arrive at a club under a flimsy DoF/Head Coach/Clueless penny pinching CEO model.

We can't afford a striker, we aren't capable of sourcing or scouting a potentially decent one we can afford. So we looked around and brought you this but you'll have to get him fit first and find a way of using him.

Only a third of Dacky's wage though so the owners are happy !

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Green Army 75 said:

Haha 😄 🤣 😂 😆 😄 🤣 😂 

2 hours ago, Green Army 75 said:

Struggling for fitness, minutes and not suited to the way we play would be my assessment so far. Aside from the very concerning injury and fitness set backs we don’t get the ball in the box quickly enough for him to benefit and his touch seems way too heavy for him to get involved in the build up play.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Miller11 said:

Struggling for fitness, minutes and not suited to the way we play would be my assessment so far. Aside from the very concerning injury and fitness set backs we don’t get the ball in the box quickly enough for him to benefit and his touch seems way too heavy for him to get involved in the build up play.

I would like to see him play with JRC and Dolan..I think the three of them could cause problems but currently it feels like a year before we see that happening

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Green Army 75 said:

This has to be a wind up surely!?!? I know it was League One last season but I can’t see how he can genuinely have impressed you. Looks a pub player 

5 hours ago, Green Army 75 said:

obviously went on a bender in the summer and came to us about 3 stone overweight,jdt was`nt to happy and refused to pick him,after a few fleeting appearances,he was very good against rotherham and hull  he got injured and has`nt looked the same player,jury is out on him,at the moment he looks slow and can`t trap a bag of cement,i don`t know where you`ve got super sharp from by the time he gets in the box the ball is nowhere near him

Tomasson made it clear last month that it could still take a few months, but that he knows he's capable.

Nobody knows why Ennis is unprepared or out of shape. It doesn't really matter now because I'd wager we knew it at the start and the free transfer meant it was going to be worth it in the long-run. Had he not picked up his last injury, I think he'd have been close to fully ready, now, but it's obviously going to be another month or so if everything goes to plan.