BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Watford (a) - 27/8/23

5 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

Ennis out for a couple of weeks and Gallagher probably won't start.

Leonard up top it is then.

So injury-prone  new signing is out injured while we struggled on with kids and players who aren't good enough.

And some folk continue to insist we aren't weaker than last season

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

So injury-prone  new signing is out injured while we struggled on with kids and players who aren't good enough.

Don't worry. He's not injury prone at all. He just needs a few more months to get match fit.

• Like 1

I really don't want to alarm anyone but on Sunday the appointed referee is Gavin Ward. Personally I think he is in the worst two referees on Select Group 2 and God knows how hw will cope with the new instructions. 

• Like 1

As I get closer to the game, my previous excitement is now turning to trepidation, especially given how threadbare the attack looks.

On the positive side, I look forward to frequenting some London alehouses after, they might be well needed! 

Ignoring the mounting evidence - Watford 2-3 Rovers, Szmodics, Hyam and Carter to score. 

59 minutes ago, ItsRoverZ said:

Leonard was really poor against Hull, first touch and movement just wasn't there like it was against West brom. 

Feel watford will brush us aside and we continue to lose precious points because of our piss poor recruitment 

Staying up is the only aim we've heard that from the horses mouth so it won't matter to anybody at Ewood outside of the coaching staff.

This is going to be really tough. Can't see anything other than a Watford win. They've not scored a league goal since the opening day, so you know it's coming...

Watford 2 - 0 Rovers.

My expected team:

Pears

JRC     Carter     Hyam     Brittain

Travis        Wharton       Szmodics

Hedges      Leonard        Dolan

Would prefer Gilsenan to get a chance over Dolan, or put Szmodics there and bring Tronstad in but I can't see it happening.

53 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Can only see a home win with the shambles we are left with from only Ennis, Pickering and Sigurdsson being out.

Wahlstedt

Rankin Costello Carter Hyam Brittain

Travis Tronstad Wharton

Hedges Gallagher Szmodics

And there could well be a few goals too !

13 hours ago, jim mk2 said:

Oh he's not injury prone. Chaddy said we could ignore the Plymouth fans who said he was, so it must be a coincidence that he took ages to get match fit and now is out injured.

• Like 1