BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Watford (a) - 27/8/23

55 minutes ago, Andy said:

SkyBet gave me a free £5 for a Request a Bet, so popped it on this.

Approx 0% chance of it coming in - and in truth, I meant to put over 1.5 goals (not under), but popping it here in the remote chance it comes in.

* Don't condone gambling / please don't take this as a tip / etc / etc.

Screenshot 2023-08-26 at 20.15.53.png

So basically you’ve got Rovers to win 1-0 with Wharton needing to assist Szmodics for the goal and Porteious and Travis to be booked. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Andy said:

SkyBet gave me a free £5 for a Request a Bet, so popped it on this.

Approx 0% chance of it coming in - and in truth, I meant to put over 1.5 goals (not under), but popping it here in the remote chance it comes in.

* Don't condone gambling / please don't take this as a tip / etc / etc.

Screenshot 2023-08-26 at 20.15.53.png

So it’s…Blackburn 1-0 with a Szmodics goal assisted by Wharton and yellow cards for Travis and Porteous…..good luck!!

Edited by superniko
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, M_B said:

Just hope Gavin Ward is on better form than the ref at the Dubois fight, got robbed there did the lad. 

He didn't he got schooled, hit a borderline low shot below the tip of the waist band, ref called those low before fight began, then quit when he started getting peppered.

Edited by tomphil

5 hours ago, tomphil said:

He didn't he got schooled, hit a borderline low shot below the tip of the waist band, ref called those low before fight began, then quit when he started getting peppered.

Why did Usyk go down holding his balls then? That was the giveaway, clearly he was out boxed, but Dubois should have the belts this morning,as Frampton said. 

Just to keep it on topic, fancy us for 1-2 today. 

Edited by M_B

51 minutes ago, M_B said:

Why did Usyk go down holding his balls then? That was the giveaway, clearly he was out boxed, but Dubois should have the belts this morning,as Frampton said. 

Just to keep it on topic, fancy us for 1-2 today. 

Ref called it early when DD caught his waistband with a slightly higher shot and got a warning.

Some refs say pre fight anything on or below the belt is considered a low blow.

Unfortunate for Dubois but that's the way it goes and Usyk def played the game there the shot on belt lifted his cup and crunched his nuts. If ref starts counting he's up at 8 though.

COYB   i hope Rovers suffer no low blows today.

Just now, rovers11 said:

Decent line up but the front 3 is average at best. Not sure where the goals come from. 

Don't think Watford are much cop this season though. They've gone down a couple of levels over the summer.

Home advantage will probably edge it in their favour. 2-1.

Leonard looks like a great prospect. 

Hedges is very good defensively.

But Dolan shouldn't be playing imo. 

6 minutes ago, Vilesinner said:

Seems strange he is and Zak Gilsenan isn't. Bloxham looked poor in the game I saw, while Gilsenan looked great..

Yeah not sure why Gilsenan isn't there, suspect he's playing Wednesday though which might have had an impact?