BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

That *was* the January Window

36 minutes ago, alcd said:

QPR are a much better team than their current position suggests. And they've strengthened significantly this month with a striker from Belgium (proven goalscorer there) and Hayden from Newcastle. Rovers squad is completely ill-equipped for the coming relegation battle.

Have to hope that Huddersfield are even worse than Rovers although the two recent matches against them suggest otherwise.

7 minutes ago, BankEnd Rover said:

Those though questions are for Waggot in all honesty - Him are Suhail are the men in charge (after the no shows).

GB will have been ordered to not spend any of the money.

I do wonder where the orders have come from. My bets are from India through Suhail, but I wouldn't put it past Waggott being the one putting his foot down and saying not a penny is spent until the next round of funding comes through.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Spankus Munky said:

Are you serious?

It’s the right question for him to ask! Paying down debt when you run at a loss means anything you pay off (which we don’t have to do, generally because our illustrious owners pay our bills for us) will rack up again.

1 minute ago, Spankus Munky said:

Are you serious?

I am yes, you haven’t been all night.

As the owners can’t fund their obligations. This money will be used instead  to fund the day to day operations of the club for the next six months, tax, NI, wages. 

So what/who’s ‘debt’ will be getting paid down?

So yes, it’s certainly a ‘good deal’ for the Rao’s.

• Like 6

This will be Greggs fourth transfer window and looking like another stinker on the whole (from the fans and Tommasons pov anyway!!) 

Any respectable club would pot him, waggot and the elusive shitbag Suhail now(well waggot and his evil shadow would have been a goners years ago) 

But in the venkys eyes as long as they're selling players they can do no wrong. 

Edited by Armchair supporter supremo
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Spankus Munky said:

Yes it is, because the money goes into the club, and the club is bigger than Venkys. Even if the bank take it all it ultimately still benifits the club by reducing debt.

Behave yourself

Nobody believes this. Is this just being contrarian for the sake of it?

Reduce the debt ffs - it is all to Venkys!!!! I hope they don't get a bloody penny. So no, it is not a good deal for Blackburn Rovers

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Armchair supporter supremo said:

This will be Greggs fourth transfer window and looking like another stinker on the whole (from the fans and Tommasons pov anyway!!) 

Any respectable club would pot him and waggot now(well waggot would have been a goner years ago) 

But in the venkys eyes as long as they're selling players they can do no wrong. 

Who would/could have done better in the circumstances and with all of the restrictions he's had to work with?

Genuine question.

• Like 7

Broughton is just proving himself yet another Venky shill after listening to his spiel every time we make one of these random signings.

He'd talk a turd up into being the best CF since Shearer for his wages, there is being optimistic and hopeful and there is taking the piss it's a fine line Gregg lad.

Edited by tomphil
  • Like 4

• Backroom
2 minutes ago, J*B said:

We’re going to spend every penny we do have on loan fees. What happens in summer when we lose 6 loans, Gallagher, Dolan and Travis doesn’t want to come back? 

If we're still in the Championship, prepare for relegation.

If we're in League 1... probably the same. 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, sharpysharps86 said:

Seeing Adam in that Palace shirt really stings, more than I thought it would. A player who probably didn't want to leave the club but has been forced to to essentially keep the lights on. I can only hope that he returns to the club at the end of his career to come full circle. One of our own and always will be.

I'm now left full of dread that we will conclude today with a badly negotiated loan deal for McGuire, this unknown Liverpool youngster on loan and no midfielder incomings. Terrible, terrible times. The club is an absolute abomination at this point.

Getting rid of players who bleed blue and white and replacing them with loans.

What could go wrong?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Andy said:

Who would/could have done better in the circumstances and with all of the restrictions he's had to work with?

Genuine question.

What circumstances specifically? 

They're all amature chances and degenerates from the owners down to the director of football, none of them should be here. 

We're just lucky that on the footballing and coaching side we've got good respectable professionals doing just enough to keep the team afloat. (for the moment anyway) 

Edited by Armchair supporter supremo

3 minutes ago, Bethnal said:

This is an inane take. Paying down debt by selling assets which you then don’t replace, when you run at a loss means you’re just delaying the inevitable.

The point I assume mattyblue is making - correctly - is it’s not a good deal for the club because the funds aren’t being reinvested to try and create more saleable assets.

The owners have created the conditions for this cycle and are visibly so inept that they cannot recognise the futility of their actions.

Look the debt needs clearing the only way of doing so is selling! Sure some money needs to be reinvested but that's a Venky issue that is seperate to the fact £22m for a teenager with less than 50 apps for a Championship club with no International caps above Under 20's level is a decent deal.

4 minutes ago, Inferi said:

Terrible transfer window. What a fucking surprise. 

GB: "I think the fans will be really, really excited to see him play.”

Fuck off!

Was this taken from a talk that he delivered at a Primary School?

Read the room, Gregg. Six year old kids might be excited, but the rest of have us have seen real players play for this football club.

I hope you and the rest of the geeks alongside you knock yourselves out though over his xH, xT, and whatever other shite you use to kid yourselves with.

• Like 2