BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v QPR (a) - 7/10/23

1 minute ago, benhben said:

Strange couple of changes there. Dolan definitely a favourite of JDT. Not convinced bt that side

Bit of perspective needed, if we had a half-decent striker available he'd be upfront, but we don't.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rovers11 said:

QPR fans not happy with their line up either so maybe we have a chance!

Our chance is that we are playing a team that is out of form and results.

Not that I've watched them this season so don't know if they are a Gareth team or if he's now playing pretty tippy happy going nowhere like us.

Relegation zone if we lose this one, and I don't like that opening line up one bit so I won't be surprised if we are right down there by the end of the day.

Then again there aren't many combinations of our squad I do like, it's bland or blander. I don't trust many of them to get a result.

• Like 2

Just now, jim mk2 said:

Have to admit I hadn't thought of that..... try to deliberately lose games so he gets the boot and ends his Ewood agony.

There is no way we are paying to terminate his contract. He could lose every game between now and the end of the season and the only things garunteed are he would not be sacked and Chaddy would be calling for more time for him.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Our chance is that we are playing a team that is out of form and results.

Not that I've watched them this season so don't know if they are a Gareth team or if he's now playing pretty tippy happy going nowhere like us.

Their chance is that they're playing a team that is out of form and results. Add no striker and the worst defensive record into the mix and QPR must also be confident of a win today. 

Gareth Ainsworth teams do not play tippy tippy football. Quite the opposite.

Edited by rovers11
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, rigger said:

So we play a shit winger there ? Not my idea of a viable plan, I hope by 17.00 I am eating humble pie.

They are all shit rigger. It'll be someone else next match, and they'll be just as shit.

On half time he'll change things about, Dolan will most likely move to a wing, and whoever replaces him will be shit.

With about ten minutes to go Telelovic will replace Dolan and go upfront, and he'll be shit.

I too hope I'm eating humble pie by 5pm.

Edited by booth
  • Like 2

Just now, tugayislegend said:

Criminal playing Dolan up front, would have been better giving Telelovic a Start 

Yep, I really like JDT, but Dolan offers nothing and I can't see how he doesn't see that. Start Telalovic or Ennis and sub the other one on if they're not match fit.

Markanday is L1 quality too - baffling that he's starting.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, booth said:

They are all shit rigger. It'll be someone else next match, and they'll be just as shit.

One half time he'll change things about, Dolan will most likely move to a wing, and whoever replaces him will be shit.

With about ten minutes to go Telelovic will replace Dolan and go upfront, and he'll be shit.

I too hope I'm eating humble pie by 5pm.

I was always taught that if you haven't got, or can't get the players for a certain system, then change the system to one that your available players can play. 

Edited by rigger
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, BigBar said:

He's 19, should be well able for it. Even an hour. Should be playing end of story.

Even if you're risking an injury by doing so?

At the end of the day we shouldn't be relying on a 19 year old loanee.