BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Rotherham Utd (h) - 1/1/24

Feels strange typing this but I can’t wait for Gallagher to get back into the side, and I’d put him down the right wing. Moran and Markanday have offered nothing in all the matches I’ve seen. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, OldEwoodBlue said:

After blaming the fans the commentator now says its a precious point.

Too much expectation. 

It is a precious point, we are in nothing but a relegation dogfight and preventing Rotherham from closing the gap might count at the end of the season. 

• Like 4

Weird how the head coach is being blamed for this. I'm watching it and I'm seeing stretched and in some cases sub-par players being asked to win football games week after week.

There's been crosses going into the box and no one on the end of them, because we have no notable strikers. Goalie poor again.

Disappointed not to see Gilsenan show what he can do but besides that this is on lack of or poor recruitment, and not just this year.

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, The Hypnotic said:

Feels strange typing this but I can’t wait for Gallagher to get back into the side, and I’d put him down the right wing. Moran and Markanday have offered nothing in all the matches I’ve seen. 

Someone said it on another thread a few weeks ago…..the longer Gallagher is out for, the more we start thinking he’s Ronaldo. 
Regardless, he’s an upgrade on anything we have available right now. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

Cos he's been given such substantial funds to play with...

God forbid he doesn't ever try something different and you know, show a bit of initiative. All too cushy under naive Jon. Nice guy though.

• Like 1

Relegation stuff. Apart from Szmodic the team has nothing. Terrible gk, porous defence and no squad.

Think JDT would be a good manager at a decent side with funds to spend..but that's not us. We need an organiser with a bit of tactical nous.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sparks Rover said:

Best defender we've seen a few weeks ago....get a grip mate. Manager needs potting he's lost them 

He was good as a makeshift RB - clearly he's not a commanding CB as he's lost both aerial challenges for their goals today. I guess it's why he's out on loan, to learn, but it's frustrating.