BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Cardiff City (a) - 20/02/2024, 19:45

4 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

respect to anyone who has the made trip from blackburn,considering our line up and the time you`ll get back,whoever you are,you are ******** dedicated👍

Indeed!

Our owners and Waggott don't deserve such commitment and loyalty.

Often think only an ongoing mass boycott will have any impact.

• Like 2

Their lad just had a free header from about 8 yards out on a corner. 
I thought we’re meant to be ‘going back to basics’, ‘more solid at the back’ etc etc. 

We’re just regressing more and more every time I watch us. 

• Like 1

Just now, superniko said:

Their lad just had a free header from about 8 yards out on a corner. 
I thought we’re meant to be ‘going back to basics’, ‘more solid at the back’ etc etc. 

We’re just regressing more and more every time I watch us. 

Behind him were 2 more unmarked at back post 🫣

Well, this is a difficult watch. No fluency from either side. All the energy/atmosphere of a pre-season friendly.

Players are so far off it. Awful distribution and retention of the ball.

Away on a cold Tuesday night in Cardiff, maybe a point is fine, maybe we’re set up to test our resolve to earn a point. A few players look like they don’t fancy it (again).

Very little forward ambition, save from the usual suspects trying to drag us forward.

I don’t really know what I’m watching, I don’t understand what the players are trying to achieve.

• Like 3

Just now, Bethnal said:

Well, this is a difficult watch. No fluency from either side. All the energy/atmosphere of a pre-season friendly.

Players are so far off it. Awful distribution and retention of the ball.

Away on a cold Tuesday night in Cardiff, maybe a point is fine, maybe we’re set up to test our resolve to earn a point. A few players look like they don’t fancy it (again).

Very little forward ambition, save from the usual suspects trying to drag us forward.

I don’t really know what I’m watching, I don’t understand what the players are trying to achieve.

we are in a state of transition tbf,eustace wants us to tighten up and he`s not really working on any attacking style

i can confidently state though,that ayari is absolutely useless

Just now, simongarnerisgod said:

we are in a state of transition tbf,eustace wants us to tighten up and he`s not really working on any attacking style

i can confidently state though,that ayari is absolutely useless

Wanted to be clear that the criticism is of the players, as I’m confident Eustace won’t be looking for what they’re currently serving up.

I just don’t understand how the players’ technical abilities are this bad, across the board, in this game.

Gonna reserve criticism of Ayari. He’s positive in his play, which a lot of players currently aren’t.