BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Swansea City (a) - 2/3/24

1 minute ago, G Somerset Rover said:

For all the Eustace love in the other night, he’s had a pretty horrendous start where it’s mattered.

Yep, people started using results against JDT but not much has changed. 3 draws and 2 defeats in 5 matches he’s taken charge of. 
Defence looks just as bad as before and that’s with an extra defender in there. 

Ominous, as others have said, we need 6 points from the next two. 

Has Sam Gallagher ever been in the right place at the right time? Must have the worst positional sense of any striker I’ve ever watched. 

• Like 6

We are well and truly deep in the smelly stuff and will have to rely on the likes of Siggy the Ponytail, Moran the baby and Brittain "breath of fresh air" to dig us out when they couldn't lift a spade between them.

Just as well some gifted JE the win v Stoke otherwise his results would look even more like they actually are.

Edited by AllRoverAsia
  • Like 2

I thought we'd go down last season.. JDT defied the odds, whilst having more than an ample slice of luck. Our XG was disgusting, we were a complete fluke..  When you remove Kaminski, Brereton, Ayala, Travis out the mix we're gonners.   

Anyone that thinks a side that's lost the following and not reinvested, then sold key players from within that have stepped are delusional..

Kaminski

Nyambe

Lenihan

Ayala

Bell

Rothwell

Wharton

Brereton

Armstrong

Contrast the quality there with the shite we have left and it all becomes clear.. BAAAAAAD side.  I'd be shocked if we stayed up.

Eustace has come in his new manager bounce has been what?  When Coyle was here we put a good show on against Utd at home in the FA cup- still went down and we had much more quality then than we do now..

In deep shit, I fear for the club if we go down this season.  Shocking state of affairs but it was long on the cards.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Ghost7 said:

We go down for me. Too many prima donnas and youngsters. 

The other teams have that bit more fight and experience.

To blame... Venky's switching that tap off.

Spot on...what Greggy fails to spot is that the other teams players all have mortgages etc, ours probably live with mummy still....they don't give a fuck what league we are in

Absolutely dreadful, but not surprising. 

If some tit comes out and says they were tired, ban them. Newcastle won 3-0.

Swansea didn't help tbh, awful, boring, static, time wasting cunts. Alas, they now go above us.

• Like 2

This time next week we could be in the bottom 3.

Then there will be no way back.

We are basically relying on Gally to score goals, win games and keep us up.

Does anyone other than Eusless think that is possible. No chance.

Fuck these owners.

• Like 1

To put this in context, Luke Williams lost his opening four home league games as Swansea boss  until today.

Rovers are still winless after six games under John Eustace 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, superniko said:

Yep, people started using results against JDT but not much has changed. 3 draws and 2 defeats in 5 matches he’s taken charge of. 
Defence looks just as bad as before and that’s with an extra defender in there. 

Ominous, as others have said, we need 6 points from the next two. 

Has Sam Gallagher ever been in the right place at the right time? Must have the worst positional sense of any striker I’ve ever watched. 

When he got his second gig at Rovers and then renewed. He should play the lottery with luck like that.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, windymiller7 said:

Why Sammie?

They went over and JE was doing the chin up gesture and Sammie looked piss off and seemed to mouth "fuck off" as he turned away. I'd imagine it was more frustration at the team as a whole then those two in particular.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Bethnal said:

The blame here is with the owners and Waggott still. Rewind to the summer and genuinely £3m of transfers probably has us top-half, looking at playoffs in the final push.

It’s only ever been the owners to blame, the stooges rotate.

Second side note: Eustace has just done the “chin up” motion to our fans, before telling them to fuck off as he turns away. Clearly our fans have given some much-deserved shit to the players and manager and - still, even after a player-fan meeting and a manager coming in on a “no excuses” platform - they don’t like it.

If you’re big enough and ugly enough to ask for six figures a year to kick a bag of wind around every day, you’re big enough and ugly enough when the people who pay to watch you do it tell you you’ve been shit.

Did he really tell the fans to fuck off??!

17 minutes ago, Bohinen1983 said:

I thought we'd go down last season.. JDT defied the odds, whilst having more than an ample slice of luck. Our XG was disgusting, we were a complete fluke..  When you remove Kaminski, Brereton, Ayala, Travis out the mix we're gonners.   

Anyone that thinks a side that's lost the following and not reinvested, then sold key players from within that have stepped are delusional..

Kaminski

Nyambe

Lenihan

Ayala

Bell

Rothwell

Wharton

Brereton

Armstrong

Contrast the quality there with the shite we have left and it all becomes clear.. BAAAAAAD side.  I'd be shocked if we stayed up.

Eustace has come in his new manager bounce has been what?  When Coyle was here we put a good show on against Utd at home in the FA cup- still went down and we had much more quality then than we do now..

In deep shit, I fear for the club if we go down this season.  Shocking state of affairs but it was long on the cards.

To be fair, we might have got some undeserved results early on last season but the Gods had totally forsaken us at the business end of the season. Coventry, PNE, Burnley and Luton on the spin with everything going against us at the death, in each and every match.

Edited by Penwortham Blue
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Bohinen1983 said:

Kaminski

Nyambe

Lenihan

Ayala

Bell

Rothwell

Wharton

Brereton

Armstrong

Add Travis who was loaned out and I’d take that 10 over any 11 still at the club. 

• Like 1

Just now, Exiled_Rover said:

Did he really tell the fans to fuck off??!

Listen, I’m not a lip-reader, but it honestly looked like he was saying that. Would be keen to see it again.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Bethnal said:

Been a serious liability today, has thwarted a number of promising attacks and just does not have the quality to be a match winner.

There were a number of poor performances across the park today, but I genuinely don’t think I’ve ever witnessed a worse individual performance than Gallagher today. Not only did he contribute nothing positive, as you rightly say he actually stopped a number of attacks for us. 

I never want any of our players to pick up injuries, but when he went down in the second half I was praying it would be serious enough to force him off for the rest of the game 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

To put this in context, Luke Williams lost his opening four home league games as Swansea boss  until today.

Rovers are still winless after six games under John Eustace 

Whenever a club needs a result to halt terrible runs, Rovers never disappoint. It really is sickening, almost unbelievable, how often we display this trait of weakness, it is almost as if it is the DNA of the club.

• Like 9

I'd be more worried about the situation if I had any ounce of belief in things changing and getting better once this season was out of the way.

But it isn't, at best next season will be another relegation battle. And it will keep on being until we finally go down. 

At best the Indian restrictions get lifted and we go back to business as usual. Which still means budget cuts, excuses, incompetence and sales of best players. None of those things are created by the Indian funding restrctions, they were happening before.

So I'm not worrying, relegation is inevitable, and dare I say totally deserved. It is only a question of when and what happens after that we need bother with. 

• Like 3