BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Millwall (h) - 5/3/24

2 minutes ago, Darrenbot said:

Has a player ever been top scorer of a league and got relegated in the same season? 

Quiz question I had not too long ago:

Southampton went down from the First Division in 1973-74 (along with Manchester United) but Mick Channon was top scorer in the division with 21 goals.

• Like 1

Fucking Leo dived out the way . I’ve never seen a keeper drop down and look so small when a shot comes at him. He literally could have stood still with his hands In his pockets and it would have hit him and gone out . Just shit

• Like 9

• Backroom
2 minutes ago, Displaced Rover said:

I don’t understand how Buckley can put in a performance like Newcastle and then next time at Ewood turn in this dross. Baffling 

His lack of consistency is why he's 24 and not even come close to fulfilling his potential. If he was consistent he would have been sold for a decent price a long time ago. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Displaced Rover said:

I don’t understand how Buckley can put in a performance like Newcastle and then next time at Ewood turn in this dross. Baffling 

He is League One at best and he’ll carve out a career at that level but he is a bench option at this level. Nowhere near enough about him to make it in the championship.

• Backroom

Just before we scored we were very lucky not to concede again, slow ball across the box and Leo just rolled around in front of it 

I’d say he’s really skilled at ball avoidance and could definitely represent Sweden in dodgeball 

Just now, DE. said:

Some turnaround there. They looked dead and buried. 

They made a shrewd appointment instead of panicking and picking the first bum willing to take the job.