It’s quite simple really, if you get rid of players like:

Rothwell

Lenihan

Dack

Philips

Diaz

Wharton

Kaminsky

If you tell lies to the manager and he leaves too, you end up in relegation trouble.

Nobody should be surprised.

VENKYS OUT, NOTHING ELSE MATTERS

Add Nyambe and Brereton with Dolan no doubt soon to be the next one to walk out for nothing.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Gav said:

It’s quite simple really, if you get rid of players like:

Rothwell

Lenihan

Dack

Philips

Diaz

Wharton

Kaminsky

If you tell lies to the manager and he leaves too, you end up in relegation trouble.

Nobody should be surprised.

VENKYS OUT, NOTHING ELSE MATTERS

There's one thing losing those players, the criminal thing is doing absolutely nothing to replace them. This is utterly unsustainable on every single level. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, G Somerset Rover said:

We won’t win another game this season. I genuinely cannot see it happening.

Same, I cannot see us winning another game this season. We're a soft touch and have only one quality attacking player.

Dolan was ignored on more than one occasion when open in the box...Brittain summed it up when he stopped a four on two break on the throw in just to lose the ball...him, Hedges and Hyam are not ones we need in a relegation fight....and finally, how long did Waggot have Appleton/Eustace lined up before JDT left? Still winless he is!

• Like 1

• Backroom

Anyway I’m off, genuinely gutted by that, feels another nail in the coffin, week by week it’s nearly or unlucky whereas teams around us are finding ways to win, at least some of them didn’t today!

The only hope is that somehow 2 teams just stopping picking up any points at all! 

Have a great weekend away from the football 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, neophox said:

Its hard to see what Euseless offers...please tell me.

We were in utter freefall under JDT - and this is coming from one of his biggest fans on here. 

We looked liable to concede from every set piece - I was worried we were going to lose to Cambridge Utd at one point. 

Eustace has stabilised us. We deserved a point today (if not all 3 without Calamity Pears in net), but football sadly isn't about getting what you deserve. 

2 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

We were in utter freefall under JDT - and this is coming from one of his biggest fans on here. 

We looked liable to concede from every set piece - I was worried we were going to lose to Cambridge Utd at one point. 

Eustace has stabilised us. We deserved a point today (if not all 3 without Calamity Pears in net), but football sadly isn't about getting what you deserve. 

We're only falling slower because of the teams below us.

• Like 1

We can bemoan the ref and he was shyte, but all the goals were rightly ruled out. 
Szmodics should have scored, if he had composed himself he had time to lift it. 
worrying for me was the lack of good chances we created, looks like we are trying to scrape survival on defence. Doesn’t help when we throw one in the net. I said I fancied us against Ipswich at home, I think they were there for the taking. I have less optimism about getting something Monday 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Ewood Ace said:

Stabilised us? The bloke has had 10 games and not mustered a single victory. We are now closer in terms of points and position to the relegation zone than we were when he took over.  That's not what I call stabilising.

8 losses, a win and 2 draws (against Rotherham and Hudderfield at home) in JDTs last 11 matches.

We were in freefall. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Exiled_Rover said:

8 losses, a win and 2 draws (against Rotherham and Hudderfield at home) in JDTs last 11 matches.

We were in freefall. 

We are still in freefall.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

We were in freefall. 

And we have continued falling under Eustace. We are closer to relegation now than when he took over.

• Like 7

5 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

It is very fair point from Eustace and others have said Rovers haven't had much time on the training pitch. A day or 2 a week isn't ideal for a new head coach to bring his ideas in 

bollocks it is. 

Rovers will be up for this. We need to be defensively solid.  

Sure.. 

We were solid

• Like 1